**PICS** New Doggie Carrier!- SAC BAXTER PM!!

Cute, I love it! So if she is ~4lbs...is she a teacup/miniature maltese? I think the standard is about ~8lbs? My little guy is a maltepoo and he might be too big (or too heavy, lol).

I love that bag, they had it featured in the front of the store at Rodeo Dr. and at first I thought it was a new handbag. They really should make it in a handbag. But very cute for your little furball!! Adorable doggie!!

^ how do you keep her so WHITE? lol.

THANK YOU!

well, she was born all white, i honestly never did anything out of the ordinary to maintain her color..but i use Les Pooches shampoo and conditioner on her. Les Pooches conditioner is really quality and it deep conditions her coat..but, i really think genetics has ALOT to do w/ it b/c I saw her parents and they were both sooooo white. AI also heard great reviews about Paul Mitchell Pet OATMEAL SHAMPOO..and Spa Lavish facial scrub..I have not tried those products yet but I heard they are terrific as well..

she was bred for show but she was not growing any bigger (maltese they prefer 5 lbs for show) so the breeder finally decided to sell her to me..i actually went to Madison Sq Garden to watch her dad win best of breed!

Cute, I love it! So if she is ~4lbs...is she a teacup/miniature maltese? I think the standard is about ~8lbs? My little guy is a maltepoo and he might be too big (or too heavy, lol).

Thank you!!

I dont think I would call her a "tea cup" but i guess she is just on the smaller end of the AKC standard..AKC standard for purebred maltese is 4-7lbs so she falls right on the 4lbs end. btw, your little guy is sooo cute!!

beautiful puppy! she looks super cute in her new case. my persian has the sac chien 50 (he's really fluffy) but now i think he'd like the baxter better. thanks for sharing your pics.

THANK YOU!

well, she was born all white, i honestly never did anything out of the ordinary to maintain her color..but i use Les Pooches shampoo and conditioner on her. Les Pooches conditioner is really quality and it deep conditions her coat..but, i really think genetics has ALOT to do w/ it b/c I saw her parents and they were both sooooo white. AI also heard great reviews about Paul Mitchell Pet OATMEAL SHAMPOO..and Spa Lavish facial scrub..I have not tried those products yet but I heard they are terrific as well..

she was bred for show but she was not growing any bigger (maltese they prefer 5 lbs for show) so the breeder finally decided to sell her to me..i actually went to Madison Sq Garden to watch her dad win best of breed!

i see thank you!