Food Pho?

YUMMMMMMM~~~!!! Yes, Bun Than! I like mine with grilled pork! I must have one this week, too!

I bet eating those veggies and great herbs everyday are why you Vietnamese girls are beautiful~~~!!!

There's this fantastic place in Cupertino called little saigon or something like that. It's across the street from the cupertino village. The noodles are wonderful :tup:.

nerdphanie thank you! I actually checked it out and went there today. It's only 15 minutes away. It was AWESOME .The broth and noodles were flavorful and and the place was really interesting inside. I also had the jackfruit smoothie. yummy....The pho was really delicious and it felt so soothing and healthy. :tup::tup:

nerdphanie thank you! I actually checked it out and went there today. It's only 15 minutes away. It was AWESOME .The broth and noodles were flavorful and and the place was really interesting inside. I also had the jackfruit smoothie. yummy....The pho was really delicious and it felt so soothing and healthy. :tup::tup:

Oh yay!!! I'm so happy to have helped! It sure is good, huh? I want to go back soon.

hahaha...nice one! there's a Pho rest. somewhere in Huntington Beach,CA called "WHAT THE PHO?!"

I was going to say that when i read the original post! I passed by What the Pho?! when I was walking around by the pier and I was like what the pho?! haha

do you live in westminster, home of 1 thousand pho restaurants? haha, or sure seems like it! :P my home is close to westminster!

yay for rooster sauce! :smile:

Love PHO, too! And I can make a mean one, with less fat globules! Nerdphanie, I'm in the peninsula too but haven't found a great Pho restaurant around here.

I admit that I love BUN BO HUE much better, though.

Whoops, I think I have been saying it wrong, too:confused1:

I love it, but we have always pronounced it "fo" rather than "fuh."

Luckily, I usually order by either "large bowl" or "small bowl" with whatever, so maybe no one ever noticed.

How about Pho Sure!

I totally love Pho and tried it once, but it's way easier to smack $5 at a nice Vietnamese restaurant. Hmm, I like Nha Trang in NY Chinatown for pho. OMG. Vietnamese sandwiches though - don't even get me started on that!