Food Pho?

I've been craving pho for the past week ever since reading this post and was going to have some for lunch today but it was like 89 degrees and my husband refused. I hope tomorrow!!!

So with all this talk of Pho I decided to make a t shirt for myself! Translated it asks, "Got Pho?" like the "Got Milk?" ads. hehe.

I made it at CafePress.com and it only cost me $22. :tup:

jitcrunch.jpg
jitcrunch-1.jpg

clear.gif
clear.gif

lordguinny : you have to sell these! They are so cute! In California, there are many Asian-American craft fairs - these would fly out the door!

hehe. Unfortunately I live in Miami where the Viet population is less than 1%. I know there are more Viets in Central and Northern Florida though.

I was actually trying to make a t shirt for my hubby that said "What the Pho?". I Googled the word Pho and looked up Google images and saw this translation as a jpeg. Then I just Googled imaged "soup bowl" and wallah! :roflmfao:

The website I created is really easy to navigate. You just insert an image from your PC and it creates the t-shirt. I can't wait to where it home to my parents and walk in the door and say, "Got Pho?"

i can only eat Pho when it's cold outside or after a nite of drinking...
The only problem is that after eating in a PHO restaurant, you come out with that PHO smell, it penetrates to your hair, your clothes, and your skin. You just gotta go home and take a shower to get rid of the smell.
So i rather eat PHO at home, my mom makes pretty good PHO.

lordguinny cute shirt.

Yeah lordguinny, you should post the link to your shirt. My husband used Cafepress to create some t-shirts for his friends a few years ago. He left it up, and then decided for some reason to check out the website again last month. He went onto his account....and there were $130 in orders that were placed for his shirt! All from people he had never met, including those in Australia and Belgium! Since he gets a small percentage of all shirts sold, he made a few extra bucks without even knowing it. You could do the same! :smile:

i can only eat Pho when it's cold outside or after a nite of drinking...
The only problem is that after eating in a PHO restaurant, you come out with that PHO smell, it penetrates to your hair, your clothes, and your skin. You just gotta go home and take a shower to get rid of the smell.
So i rather eat PHO at home, my mom makes pretty good PHO.

lordguinny cute shirt.

I agree with you about the smell. I hate smelling like any food. But the pho, with all the fish sauce, etc...it is a penetrating smell. Oh, but sooo yummy. And, I think that it is excellent for hangovers.