~*~ Pandora Bracelet Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Trollbeads bracelet with two Pandora beads (dog and bunny).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

in my experience they dont stretch, i have had bracelet after bracelet and none have stretched ever!!!
and i am sure alot of people on here will tell you the same.;)

I'm in the same predicament, trying to decide which size to get. The SA took off her 7.1 inch bracelet and measured it, and it was 7.5 inches. She recommended I get the 7.1 size but I'd rather have 7.5 if it doesn't stretch. Maybe it depends on how full the bracelet is?

I'm in the same predicament, trying to decide which size to get. The SA took off her 7.1 inch bracelet and measured it, and it was 7.5 inches. She recommended I get the 7.1 size but I'd rather have 7.5 if it doesn't stretch. Maybe it depends on how full the bracelet is?

well mines full and not stretched so personally i would go for what size feels right.
i cant understand how her 7.1 had gone to 7.5 thats alot of stretch lol.

I have not noticed any stretching. I keep my silver in a silver safe keeper from lori grenier. I bought it at QVC . You put the silver in clean and it does not tarnish in it. It is a really pretty and practical jewelry box.

I've never heard of these but sounds like something I could definitely use. One of my projects this weekend is to clean some of my tarnished silver jewelry, and there's a lot of it too.

I've never heard of these but sounds like something I could definitely use. One of my projects this weekend is to clean some of my tarnished silver jewelry, and there's a lot of it too.

to clean the tarnished silver line a bowl with tin foil put in on top of the tin foil hand hot water, add some white vinegar and drop silver in leave for 5 minutes and turn the jewellery over and leave for another 5 minutes and then it will be done super shiny too.
oh you will need to tin foil shiny side up as its the reflection that works with the silver and the vinegar is just a dirt buster.

well mines full and not stretched so personally i would go for what size feels right.
i cant understand how her 7.1 had gone to 7.5 thats alot of stretch lol.

I know, it does seem like a lot of stretch but she measured it right in front of me and it definitely was 7.5. On Pandora's site it says 7.1 is usually for petite or young women (neither of which is me :shame:, so I think I'll go with the 7.5. Also, I don't think I'll be wearing it everyday as I don't want to bang it up at work. When I tried on the 7.5, the Pandora clasp was hitting right at the beginning of my hand, when I had my arm hanging downwards.

Thanks, Coconkally!

I have a question. I got two of the free bracelets today; one 8.3 and one 7.9. The 7.9 feels too snug as I like my bracelets loose but the lady at the store was adamant that it would stretch out and I'd then probably find that with the 8.3 it would end up far too loose. 8.3 is very comfortable right now.

What can you experts tell me about the stretching? One of these bracelets will be exchanged, I just don't know which size to keep. Thanks!

The best way to tell the best size of a Pandora is: If you can fit two fingers under the new bracelet when it's on your wrist, it will fit when it's full.

The bracelets don't "stretch" perse, but the coils do loosen up with the weight of the charms, making the bracelet longer... Almost a full size up, it's true!

But really it all comes down to personal preference. And the wonderful thing is: If you end up not being happy with your bracelet size some time down the road, the bracelet isn't the hardest part to replace! You can wait for another bracelet event (happens every year) or just pay the price for one that is smaller, or bigger. Your precious moments can always be moved from one bracelet to another :smile:

I hope this helped :biggrin:

My apologies as this has probably been asked a million times, or at least on FB, but I can't remember!

Can those silicone or rubber stoppers be used on the metal bracelets to hold charms in place? On a future bracelet, I was thinking of just filling the middle. I thought it would be nice to add two clips at the bottom to prevent beads from flying off and to add more weight. Was just wondering if anybody had tested this out.

Thanks!

Ha, sneaky (and congrats! :smile: The rings sound beautiful.

I have about 6 giftcards that are prepaid Amex credit cards. I want to use them at the Pandora store but don't know if they'll let me use all of themu n one transaction. Guess it doesn't hurt to ask :smile:

i'd call the specific store you plan to visit and ask their manager directly.
It should be no problem to use up to 3 or 4 cards.

I just bought myself the Pandora cotton cord in black with the silver tassles... Not quite sure how to use it I am only planning to put a few beads on it, does anyone wear this? I would love to see how everyone wears theirs!

I just bought myself the Pandora cotton cord in black with the silver tassles... Not quite sure how to use it I am only planning to put a few beads on it, does anyone wear this? I would love to see how everyone wears theirs!

Hi darkangel, when I first got mine I did this with it:

Top view first, then underside view. Used a clip as extra protection so it didn't fall off.
Now I have it like this (necklace):

Enjoy it!:biggrin:

My apologies as this has probably been asked a million times, or at least on FB, but I can't remember!

Can those silicone or rubber stoppers be used on the metal bracelets to hold charms in place? On a future bracelet, I was thinking of just filling the middle. I thought it would be nice to add two clips at the bottom to prevent beads from flying off and to add more weight. Was just wondering if anybody had tested this out.

Thanks!

I have seen pics with them on silver bracelets, but you may need to clean your bracelet more often as the rubber can tarnish the silver.I have one on my leather & does the job of keeping my open work flower bead from sliding around.

Status
Not open for further replies.