Oversized Lily

I will do, really unsure about the chain length!
The chanel is a beauty but i am unsure about the condition, it's one of those that you won't tell if you love til you see it! Ooh i feel weird discussing chanels in mulberry thread!
Likewise on the taste front! What other mulberry bags do you have?

The leather is a little too flat for my tastes which is why I'm leaving it!

I only brought my first Mulberry a couple of weeks back, its the Alexa Hobo in Pettycoat White. I followed that up with a Tamara scarf as well :smile: What about you?

Sugna the chanel is on naughtipidgin!
Oooh nice choice of bag an scarf!! Lovee the scarf!
A year ago i didn't own a mulberry bag but my collection has grown! I have a midnight polly push lock, powder beige bayswater (rose gold hardware), fudge heritage bayswater and a plaster pink lily.

Sugna the chanel is on naughtipidgin!
Oooh nice choice of bag an scarf!! Lovee the scarf!
A year ago i didn't own a mulberry bag but my collection has grown! I have a midnight polly push lock, powder beige bayswater (rose gold hardware), fudge heritage bayswater and a plaster pink lily.

Mine has rose gold hardware - love it :biggrin:

I haven't got a Bayswater yet, they still seem like very grown up bags to me and I'm not quite in that frame of mind yet ;)

There's one on Naughtipidgin in the sale! But we've both seen it and decided against it - I'm holding out for my Lily :smile:

And me - I've been pondering about it for a while but, even with the reduction, can't quite bring myself to press the button!

(Please, somebody buy it and put me out of my misery lol)

And me - I've been pondering about it for a while but, even with the reduction, can't quite bring myself to press the button!

(Please, somebody buy it and put me out of my misery lol)

I want somebody to buy it as well, can't stand the temptation of it being there! They are such lovely bags though it must be said.

Is it the one in the new arrivals section.... because I had a wee peek too, but I am definitely a Mulberry girl :biggrin:

Have just checked position of Mulberry package in transit, and its in Northern Ireland... so will definitely be with me tomorrow. Happy days, I really hope I like the colour, especially after all this palava! :woot:

This is a little off topic... but do any of you know the all styles/colours of bags that have the rose gold hardware. I'm really loving the RG but haven't got one yet. I'm really tempted with the Harriet satchel in nightshade, but think its JUST because of the RG... rather than loving the bag.

Do you think RG will feature during this season?

sugna said:
This is a little off topic... but do any of you know the all styles/colours of bags that have the rose gold hardware. I'm really loving the RG but haven't got one yet. I'm really tempted with the Harriet satchel in nightshade, but think its JUST because of the RG... rather than loving the bag.

Do you think RG will feature during this season?

I love the rose gold too! And am disappointed that none of the bags in the recently updated coming soon section have rose gold hardware

I agree about the harriet. I considered it because of the rose gold hardware and realised i wasn't in love with the bag, just the rose gold hardware!