Oversized Lily

I really don't think i love it enough otherwise i would be more enthusiastic and keen to alter the straps somehow. I personally don't like the slouchiness in it and prob will not end up keeping it. Just been looking at chanels, why?! They are so out of my price range but i could save right?!

The one we were talking about earlier is well priced, maybe you should reconsider that if its still available.
You are right tho.... you have to be absolutely sure you get the right one for you!

That Chanel sold. I can vouch for the quality of the bags but it is a lot of money to spend on one... I think it depends on how much you love them? You could get 2 Mulberry bags for the price of one Chanel (second hand one), maybe there's something you like in the new season stock?

That Chanel sold. I can vouch for the quality of the bags but it is a lot of money to spend on one... I think it depends on how much you love them? You could get 2 Mulberry bags for the price of one Chanel (second hand one), maybe there's something you like in the new season stock?

Probably I'll eventually find something... I'm just a disheartened with Mulberry at the mo.

There was no document in the package to inform me how to return. So I phoned at 10am this morning and no one was answering at Bond Street. So I phoned CS and a very helpful girl said she didn't know, but would find out and took my home and mobile numbers. I heard nothing, so have just phoned back to CS and she didn't know what I was talking about either but said she would find out. The next thing I know I am speaking to someone on Bond Street and she's telling me that they don't care how I return it, its just at my own expense. So I asked do I just sellotape up the parcel and send it...she said yes. So I asked how will you know its from me? And she said well maybe put a covering letter in with it or something. Then I had to ask about the receipt and she hummed a bit then said, yes put it in as well.

You would think no one has ever returned anything to the store before, its ridiculous! So very NOT impressed with the attitude or knowledge. I want this dealt with as soon as possible and had I known it was up to me to return it whatever way I wanted I would have had it in the post today so that it can be processed.

Between getting a sub with out being told what I was buying and now this... I'm just fed up with the whole thing to be honest!!!

sugna said:
Probably I'll eventually find something... I'm just a disheartened with Mulberry at the mo.

There was no document in the package to inform me how to return. So I phoned at 10am this morning and no one was answering at Bond Street. So I phoned CS and a very helpful girl said she didn't know, but would find out and took my home and mobile numbers. I heard nothing, so have just phoned back to CS and she didn't know what I was talking about either but said she would find out. The next thing I know I am speaking to someone on Bond Street and she's telling me that they don't care how I return it, its just at my own expense. So I asked do I just sellotape up the parcel and send it...she said yes. So I asked how will you know its from me? And she said well maybe put a covering letter in with it or something. Then I had to ask about the receipt and she hummed a bit then said, yes put it in as well.

You would think no one has ever returned anything to the store before, its ridiculous! So very NOT impressed with the attitude or knowledge. I want this dealt with as soon as possible and had I known it was up to me to return it whatever way I wanted I would have had it in the post today so that it can be processed.

Between getting a sub with out being told what I was buying and now this... I'm just fed up with the whole thing to be honest!!!

Really sorry to hear this! Don't let it dampen your love for mulberry!!

That is appalling customer service, they aren't cheap bags and you'd really expect more from them. Make sure you take a copy of your receipt and proof of postage just in case the shocking service continues.

Don't let a bad experience ruin mulberry for you. They're still beautiful bags xx