Oversized Lily

Sammiantha

Mulberry Mad <3
O.G.
Mar 12, 2011
I really love the styling of the oversized Lily's but not the colours they currently have for sale. Does anybody know if Mulberry have ever released a plain oversized black lily before? Or, if anybody's feeling psychic, whether they're likely too?

Thank you so much for posting that, I'd never have considered looking there. I better get saving :love:

I know... I'm on the same boat as you. I've just ordered a large lily and I'm waiting on it arriving (I'll do a reveal soon!) But, I think it'll be going back and I just go ahead and get the black... You can't go wrong with black, but I've got a black AG Roxanne, that's why I thought I at least have a look at another colour first.

I've tried on the snowball white large lily and it is a fabulous bag in every way!!

Love, love, love it :love::love::love:

Good luck to you... hope you get one soon!

They had a plain black large lily in selfridges in trafford centre last Saturday. Absolutely beautiful bag. I've always love the lily but thought it too small for my needs, but the large is just perfect !!

They had a plain black large lily in selfridges in trafford centre last Saturday. Absolutely beautiful bag. I've always love the lily but thought it too small for my needs, but the large is just perfect !!

That's really interesting to hear that because they have been sold out on the website for quite a while.
Were you tempted to buy???