Over Birkins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I will try to continue a normal conversation about being "over" a bag, whether it is a B or a K or any other H bag since we are in the H forum. I am by no means the avid collector that some of our fellow TPF members are, but I really do absolutely love my B and K and feel very lucky to have them in my wardrobe. Also, every time I see them, I feel like the emoji with hearts over its eyes because I find both bags really beautiful and classic. I don't think I will ever be over them, but does anyone with tons of Bs or Ks feel that way? I have purchased other luxury brands before and own other purses from other brands. The only instances I can think of where I got "over" a bag or brand have been related to quality issues or instances where the bag no longer suits my lifestyle, but that does not mean I still don't love it and admire it on others.
I don't feel like I am over my B's but as I wait for my SO B to arrive that will be my 7th B I feel like I have more than enough. I only have 2 Kelly's and another on the way, so will hopefully add a couple more and then I feel like I will be done. That is unless there is a color that comes out that I fall head over heals in love with.

Love this ^

I actually ran into Michael Phelps, a few weeks ago at a Neiman Marcus, while he was shopping for a gift(assume for fiancé). It was a gorgeous handbag that is on many a girls' dream list. I was afraid to ask for a photo but we locked eyes and he smiled at me. My DH called me a chicken for not asking for a photo. I felt like he was doing something special and I didn't want to alter that moment for him. I'm not worthy....no bragging rights. Lol

I bet Mr. Phelps appreciated that more than you know!

I don't feel like I am over my B's but as I wait for my SO B to arrive that will be my 7th B I feel like I have more than enough. I only have 2 Kelly's and another on the way, so will hopefully add a couple more and then I feel like I will be done. That is unless there is a color that comes out that I fall head over heals in love with.
Yes Meg and that's relatable. But that's totally different than being OVER BIRKINS because I have one now and you're such a snob that you can't carry what us commoners carry hahahahah
Can't wait to see all you new goodies coming!!! EEEEKSSS... this never gets old for me xoxooxoxo

Yes Meg and that's relatable. But that's totally different than being OVER BIRKINS because I have one now and you're such a snob that you can't carry what us commoners carry hahahahah
Can't wait to see all you new goodies coming!!! EEEEKSSS... this never gets old for me xoxooxoxo
Oh, I know I will probably never be done. There are still so many gorgeous colors that I want. I think my next move will be to rehome a few as I acquire more bags. Being the commoner that I am, I don't need as much.

Oh, I know I will probably never be done. There are still so many gorgeous colors that I want. I think my next move will be to rehome a few as I acquire more bags. Being the commoner that I am, I don't need as much.
Absolutley! And keep in mind, in the words of a not-so-great man-boy, "The working class will always look after each other." =)

Oh, meg... you are such a commoner! I'm not sure I can be seen talking to you! :lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: megt10

Completely agree with this!

I know. Hanging my head in shame. I hope to be relevant some day.

You ladies are hilarious! Meg - your collection is stunning!

I know. Hanging my head in shame. I hope to be relevant some day.
Get the $300,000 Birkin with the diamonds and have a meal at Per Se! Then you'll be relevant. Even though apparently Per Se got a stinker of a review earlier this year from the NYT: "...among the worst food deals in New York." But, hey, what do I know? I'm just a commoner. :giggle:

Reactions: Annabel Lee
I've gone through the whole thread. Mrs O and IF, I love you ladies.

OP, your posts show:
  1. You lack basic writing skills;
  2. Your logic is not too much better than your writing; and
  3. You’ve “borrowed” other people’s images.
It’s time for you to go back to work. Mickey Ds needs you for the next shift.

Just found this tread and let me just add:
4. You lack basic manners.Being rich doesn't mean it's ok to be rude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.