Over Birkins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused. He did say Pasha right? How can he be a kid when Pasha was released and young when Pharrell got the HAC?

Good spotting, Havlab :tup: Pasha was released in the 1940s and Pharrell got his HAC post-2000. Maybe time flows at a different speed for relevant people :giggle:

If he needs to rely on his celebrity friend to get his Bs sans other purchases and to use his family name to get into his posh restaurants, then it just means that he has very little clout of his own. Hence the urge to trample on hoi polloi here. I do hope he writes some more. I read his contributions to other threads and they are hilariously condescending.

Reactions: 1LV
Firstly, I don't covey anything. I have bought everything I ever wanted and will continue to do so.

The watch I mentioned was when I was a kid, it wasn't tacky then and is dated and not tacky now. I wear a Rolex 116769 ($500,000USD) daily and just bought a Baguette Diamond Pave Patek ($800,000).

Remember, I was still young when Pharrell got the Bag. I was impressed then but not now.

Hermes routinely makes you buy random nonsense in their store to hit the Birkin Quota, that was what I was saying.

Honestly not to be condescending but the way you talk I can tell you aren't wealthy at all. I don't go to Per Se, I'm a regular. I don't go to Michelin Star restaurants I go to those in the San Pellegrino list. You gave it all away when you said you never see the bags cause you are more of a once a year special occasion person, whereas I can walk in on my last name alone...

This is so ugly 'nouveau rich' - I can only smile about people expressing themselves by explaining how much they spend on this and that.
I prefer the understated wealthy people and I believe that those are the persons Hermès is made for...

Good spotting, Havlab :tup: Pasha was released in the 1940s and Pharrell got his HAC post-2000. Maybe time flows at a different speed for relevant people :giggle:

If he needs to rely on his celebrity friend to get his Bs sans other purchases and to use his family name to get into his posh restaurants, then it just means that he has very little clout of his own. Hence the urge to trample on hoi polloi here. I do hope he writes some more. I read his contributions to other threads and they are hilariously condescending.

I was thinking the same thing... About how oddly condescending his contributions to other threads were.

When I first read this post, I felt how everyone felt by his comments but after reading his later post I actually feel sorry for him. Imagine living a life like his where he has to prove to everyone how worthy he is by what he wears, what he buys and where he eats....such an empty life. I'm so sorry OP. Hope someday you will find true happiness. Hugs.

Reactions: marbella8
Interesting thread. Shopping yesterday I saw someone with one of the latest Chloe bags, it looked lovely and for a minute I had half a mind to rush home and order it. In contrast I doubt if anyone recognised my bolide. But I thought about whether I'd be wearing the Chloe in a couple of years time, and I know I wouldn't. I can though, imagine being as in love with my H bags 10, 20, years from now as I am at the moment, and I suspect they'll look just as good too. I think OP and his wannabe chums completely miss the point. He knows the price of everything and the value of nothing as my mother used to say :smile:

Interesting thread. Shopping yesterday I saw someone with one of the latest Chloe bags, it looked lovely and for a minute I had half a mind to rush home and order it. In contrast I doubt if anyone recognised my bolide. But I thought about whether I'd be wearing the Chloe in a couple of years time, and I know I wouldn't. I can though, imagine being as in love with my H bags 10, 20, years from now as I am at the moment, and I suspect they'll look just as good too. I think OP and his wannabe chums completely miss the point. He knows the price of everything and the value of nothing as my mother used to say :smile:
Soooo very true. I love this post.

Those of us "peasants" who work hard and save our coin to buy a birkin truly appreciate it more then the OP ever will appreciate anything in life., so sad to have your nose stuck up so high you don't even see the truly beautiful and important things in the world.

Those of us "peasants" who work hard and save our coin to buy a birkin truly appreciate it more then the OP ever will appreciate anything in life., so sad to have your nose stuck up so high you don't even see the truly beautiful and important things in the world.
I totally agree. There is nothing wrong with being rich, whether you, your spouse, or your parents earned the money, but that doesn't give anyone the right to demean others for not being born wealthy. I'm a college student who has to save up to buy a Bastia, but God knows how much I'll appreciate it (and my way-in-the-future Kelly) when I finally am able to purchase it.

This is so ugly 'nouveau rich' - I can only smile about people expressing themselves by explaining how much they spend on this and that.
I prefer the understated wealthy people and I believe that those are the persons Hermès is made for...
I seriously doubt that this individual really has any money. Based on the inaccurate time lines and stolen photos I suspect this is merely a poser with very little self esteem attempting to create some drama on TPF for his own entertainment.

I seriously doubt that this individual really has any money. Based on the inaccurate time lines and stolen photos I suspect this is merely a poser with very little self esteem attempting to create some drama on TPF for his own entertainment.
I absolutely agree with you and I don't understand why we loose our time answering to this poor person.

Status
Not open for further replies.