Over 40: What's your skin care line/regime?

^^^^ What do you think about Fraxel? How many treatment are you getting?

I haven't gotten Fraxel, but I did get about five photo-facials which were worth every penny! My skin was smoothed out and some of the teeny little scars and marks that I have accumulated over my 51 years disappeared. The worst of the sun spots faded tremendously, although if I look closely I can still see shadows of them.

The one area where the photo-facial really disappointed me was on the left side of my nose. I was unable to completely get rid of the little red veins.

To all of you over 50 (which includes me) It's sad to hear you calling it tragic etc. It's a beautiful age, full of experience, maturity and wisdom and yes, beauty. I believe in beautiful women of all ages. I do my best to stay looking attractive with no particular number attached to it - and I'm doing fine, yes, I get botox (amazing results) use most of the La Roche Posay line for sun block and night creams. Don't let society dictate how you should feel about your age, embrace it!!!!!!

well, I'm getting close (39 and holding!) - I use sunblock every day! i love the tinted ones and have found some are better than others. In the past, tried regular sunblock (too pastey), gel sunblock (goopy), and have now found moisturizer with SPF is more common that before.

For about a year, I've been using Lancome's Aqua Fusion Teinte (tinted moisturizer with spf20), and just added evening Primordiale Optium Night cream. So far, has worked to soften fine lines around eyes. Wash face with gentle cleanser day and night. About twice weekly use toner to get whatever is still there.

Sunglasses during the day. Hats when in direct sun. Drinking LOTS of water. Between tea, water, and other 'clear' liquids, probably about 1.5 quarts a day.

Fraxel! Good for you!! Isn't it great?! Changed by boyfriend's face (he is 62) and I'm going to get started with mine (I just turned 40). Lasers are amazing and they can really turn back the hands of time. We are totally devoted.

I swear by Chanel Sublimage - both the face cream and the eye cream. In fact I have always had a vertical furrow between my brows (too much frowning in previous relationships!!) and this eye cream has totally taken care of it so it is not noticeable. Fantastic stuff! I am also loving the new Neutrogena microderm pads and Kate in a Jar, Quench and the Vitamin serum from Kate Somerville.

To all of you over 50 (which includes me) It's sad to hear you calling it tragic etc. It's a beautiful age, full of experience, maturity and wisdom and yes, beauty. I believe in beautiful women of all ages. I do my best to stay looking attractive with no particular number attached to it - and I'm doing fine, yes, I get botox (amazing results) use most of the La Roche Posay line for sun block and night creams. Don't let society dictate how you should feel about your age, embrace it!!!!!!

Amen:yahoo:!!