Outlet Spy Pics!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Woodbury is one of my two local outlets (local being relative though) -and that is a nice selection there. There were a ton of Aces (a couple of dozen at least) when I was there two weeks ago, looks like they sold almost all of them, I picked up one. :smile: Darn good thing I am going out of town this weekend, I cannot spend any more on bags right now!

katev likes this.
  2. #32 Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    I just came back from the outlet in aurora, IL because I had to do some returns. They didn't have any Rogue bags I am sad to say. They did have a number of FP deletes at 60% off - not as many as they had a couple of weeks ago, but they had swaggers, mercers, nomads, saddle bags, carryalls, dinkys, rivet eddies and other rivet bags and totes, and a decent selection of wallets and wristlets. Like Woodbury they had the tiger-striped haircalf dinky bags. They also had the willow floral nomads in black and also that fringed saddle bag in black.

I didn't try to take any pictures because the store was empty and I didn't want to take the risk.

What is the size of that Denim Rogue and do you know the style number? Is it the 38124 bag?

I got a generous gift card for my birthday yesterday but I wasn't too tempted by anything I saw today. :sad:

3. A fellow spy, welcome to our club! Great pictures of beautiful bags!

seton likes this.
  4. Hi, I wont be able to answer your questions since I dont know Coach. I just happen to be in the area so took pix for you ppl. I think the blu Rogue is a 36 but that's a guess.

If I am in the area again, I'll try to take a pic of the tag next time. :flowers:

pbnjam, katev and bellebellebelle19 like this.
  5. Does anyone have SA info for Woodbury? I would love to know more about the Nolita Wristlet selection and pricing [emoji4] and the nomad hobos!

6. Also, if anyone knows how often outlets get stock - I'd love to know if I should wait until July (when I was planning to originally make a purchase) or if I should go for it now if I see something I like [emoji848]

7. Thank you so much for posting pictures of that Rogue 36 with python! If it's not that the handles are metallic, I'd have given them a call already...what a great sighting!

8. Seems like the outlets got a bunch of the good stuff after the SAS finished, but I am only going by this cycle.

Woodbury Common might get a lot of good deletes because it is in a huge high-end outlet mall with many other mid-range and luxury bag brands. I have yet to see anything great at the Jersey Gardens outlet, which is not as upscale. There is a very nice SA at Woodbury Commons by the name of Esther that recognizes me now but I don't have contact info for her.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  9. I was told you must go into the store to purchase :sad: So I guess not . But maybe someone else on here could chime in . I never did a charge send from woodbury before .

10. Thanks...I was curious as I know they used to. I don't know if any of them do charge sends any longer. I don't see why they wouldn't....you can do a charge send from a FP store.

11. Wow, I'd love to score a Rogue at an outlet near me! I'm in northern CA.

12. I'm in SF bay area as well, and there was a rogue in blue denim at the great mall outlet! I was able to score one but not sure if there's any left.

13. What a score! I won't be able to make it there until next weekend. I wonder if they'll get more. How much was it?

14. it was 60% off! So $318 before tax. I may not keep mine, not sure if I need two rogues since I just bought one from the Sak 5th sale a week ago but it's such a good deal.

15. I knew it was about time for these to start to hit the outlets. Lets the savings begin. Yesssss. Like I always say. Everything goes to the outlets. Yessss baby

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice