Outlet Spy Pics!

Woodbury is one of my two local outlets (local being relative though) -and that is a nice selection there. There were a ton of Aces (a couple of dozen at least) when I was there two weeks ago, looks like they sold almost all of them, I picked up one. :smile: Darn good thing I am going out of town this weekend, I cannot spend any more on bags right now!

Reactions: katev
I just came back from the outlet in aurora, IL because I had to do some returns. They didn't have any Rogue bags I am sad to say. They did have a number of FP deletes at 60% off - not as many as they had a couple of weeks ago, but they had swaggers, mercers, nomads, saddle bags, carryalls, dinkys, rivet eddies and other rivet bags and totes, and a decent selection of wallets and wristlets. Like Woodbury they had the tiger-striped haircalf dinky bags. They also had the willow floral nomads in black and also that fringed saddle bag in black.

I didn't try to take any pictures because the store was empty and I didn't want to take the risk.

What is the size of that Denim Rogue and do you know the style number? Is it the 38124 bag?

I got a generous gift card for my birthday yesterday but I wasn't too tempted by anything I saw today. :sad:

Last edited:
Also, if anyone knows how often outlets get stock - I'd love to know if I should wait until July (when I was planning to originally make a purchase) or if I should go for it now if I see something I like [emoji848]

Seems like the outlets got a bunch of the good stuff after the SAS finished, but I am only going by this cycle.

Woodbury Common might get a lot of good deletes because it is in a huge high-end outlet mall with many other mid-range and luxury bag brands. I have yet to see anything great at the Jersey Gardens outlet, which is not as upscale. There is a very nice SA at Woodbury Commons by the name of Esther that recognizes me now but I don't have contact info for her.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Oh MY!

Woodbury gets the good stuff. Is that a Denim Rogue and does it have different handles? Did they have many? Not that I want one but they used to do charge sends...do they anymore?
I was told you must go into the store to purchase :sad: So I guess not . But maybe someone else on here could chime in . I never did a charge send from woodbury before .

I was told you must go into the store to purchase :sad: So I guess not . But maybe someone else on here could chime in . I never did a charge send from woodbury before .
Thanks...I was curious as I know they used to. I don't know if any of them do charge sends any longer. I don't see why they wouldn't....you can do a charge send from a FP store.