Out of my Ever Lovin' Mind

Thanks girls! I broke the news to DH. :biggrin: "Cool. And so it begins." LOL! The yellow is gorgeous, but blue is definitely her color. My girl ordered the bag for Taegan and she ordered the black with white edge paint for me. I really liked the color block, but I had been wanting a black bag so when she looked to see what else it was available in, we saw that one. That bag hadn't been one my radar at all. Does it look goofy on my shoulder?
I think it looks amazing on your shoulder! Now I want one!

I know how you feel. I can remember the first bag I bought for my daughter (and so does she). A great experience that the both of you will always remember. I have the stripe Preston too and just love it. Now waiting for my granddaughter to get a little older so I can do the same with her. Your daughter is so cute and the bag looks great on her. Congratulations and know you will both enjoy!

Anything is worth that smile. Anything. That is a true smile, and you can tell this means something, no matter what happens to the bag from here. You didn't buy her a bag, you gave her a memory and a connection. Priceless. Congrats on such a great experience, and thanks for the reminder. I'm going to go hug my DD. :smile: