...only went to have a "look"...final sales reveal!

I'm in the same boat now, bag wise anyway! Everything else on my wish list just now is in the non-seasonal range (with the exception of the metallic pinky mink lily - but I am NOT buying another pink bag!). So I'll save up and treat myself at Xmas!

I love the look of the pinky mink lily too but would like to see it irl...and the floral patent one is lovely too :P There's nothing wrong with having another pink bag - they're all different shades of pink :biggrin:

Hope we can stay on track!!! :giggles:

Cupcake2008 said:
Thank you, strawberrylaces :hugs:I have been very lucky but I will be living on beans on toast for a long time now! :giggles:

It's definitely worth living off beans and toast! Plus what's wrong with beans on toast :P I am totally kicking myself for not buying the Cookie Bays in Oak now.. Sigh!

Gorgeous reveal Cupcake!!! She's lovely. And I love the rose gold.
You have a couple of beautiful families.
I made my Alexa decision, and I'll do my own reveal soon... I hope that I made the right choice! :biggrin:

Cupcake, another wonderful addition to your family of beauties. The size and colour of the mini really suit you, being as you're so petite. Have just been to champagne country for a few days and not seen a single Mulberry so just having my homecoming fix! Brilliant.

Thank you, Laura :hugs:She is a stunner! I'm with you now - no more until at least Christmas.....unless the Prada purse I want comes up at Bicester!!!

Bag twins! :hugs: She is stunning! Have you had a chance to use yours yet?

Not yet because im at my mums still with my poorly foot and there away and i cant find her spray anywhere and when ever i nip to my house i forget to get it so might buy a can to spray all 6 of my sale bags haha prob use a can on it

sunblock said:
Not yet because im at my mums still with my poorly foot and there away and i cant find her spray anywhere and when ever i nip to my house i forget to get it so might buy a can to spray all 6 of my sale bags haha prob use a can on it

6 sale bags???!!!!! I'd completely lost count! Think it may be time for a recap sunblock. That is one impressive haul!