...only went to have a "look"...final sales reveal!

It's stunning and suits you really well. I too never have looked at the mini but this looks like a decent size.

Thank you, Steph :hugs:Are you back from hols now? Hope yoy had a lovely time!

The mini Alexa is deeper than the Lily but not as wide. I can't get a ss purse in without putting it in diagonally but I can get it into a Lily without a problem, but you can fit more into the mini, as it's deeper.

Thanks for that!
The modelling shots are great!
She really is gorgeous - congrats!
We have such similar taste - I love this one now:smile:

Thank you lcy! :hugs:We do have very similar taste!

The mini is something I will be looking at more now, as she's such a handy size. You can't pack in too much that you get weighed down by a heavy bag. Love her!!! :love:

...the mod shots! :blush:

This looks really fab on you.
I may change my mind and buy a mini in the ss nightshade after looking at this.:graucho: which will then me i have one of each mini, reg, +o/s
Im so confused i dont know what to buy. One more biggie.;)
Now im thinking the alexa ss nightshade in reg or the black printed.
I love your dress its really nice.

This looks really fab on you.
I may change my mind and buy a mini in the ss nightshade after looking at this.:graucho: which will then me i have one of each mini, reg, +o/s
Im so confused i dont know what to buy. One more biggie.;)
Now im thinking the alexa ss nightshade in reg or the black printed.
I love your dress it really nice.

Sorry to have thrown a spanner in your works :giggles: Have you seen the SS Alexa irl? It is quite structured but will soften and become a little slouchy with time I think. I hope it doesn't get too slouchy, as I like it structured as it is. You could go with the mini in ss nightshade, like you say, then you'll have one of each size. And then go for the printed black in regular? Or it may just come down to whether you'll be able to find the ss nightshade in either size anywhere?

Lots of decisions for you, my lovely JAN! :hugs:

Cupcake2008 said:
Thank you, Steph :hugs:Are you back from hols now? Hope yoy had a lovely time!

The mini Alexa is deeper than the Lily but not as wide. I can't get a ss purse in without putting it in diagonally but I can get it into a Lily without a problem, but you can fit more into the mini, as it's deeper.

Back tomorrow :sad:

Beautiful family! You really have a gorgeous collection!

Thank you, Laura! I am very lucky and I am happy to just enjoy my collection now. I am quite content and have something for every occasion. I have a couple of things on my wishlist but they never go on sale, so I am happy to save my pennies slowly and get them hopefully next year :biggrin:

Sorry to have thrown a spanner in your works :giggles: Have you seen the SS Alexa irl? It is quite structured but will soften and become a little slouchy with time I think. I hope it doesn't get too slouchy, as I like it structured as it is. You could go with the mini in ss nightshade, like you say, then you'll have one of each size. And then go for the printed black in regular? Or it may just come down to whether you'll be able to find the ss nightshade in either size anywhere?

Lots of decisions for you, my lovely JAN! :hugs:

A spanner in the works is just what i needed. I havent seeen it irl but there is on in the hof in Norwich as dp says on the other thread. Do u know if they accept phone orders? I may change my again as i dont like slouchy bags ummm..........
No ive made my decision just now its going to be the printed black reg alexa.;)Im gonna stick with this. Touch wood.:lol:

Cupcake2008 said:
Thank you, Laura! I am very lucky and I am happy to just enjoy my collection now. I am quite content and have something for every occasion. I have a couple of things on my wishlist but they never go on sale, so I am happy to save my pennies slowly and get them hopefully next year :biggrin:

I'm in the same boat now, bag wise anyway! Everything else on my wish list just now is in the non-seasonal range (with the exception of the metallic pinky mink lily - but I am NOT buying another pink bag!). So I'll save up and treat myself at Xmas!