...only went to have a "look"...final sales reveal!

I also now understand that you bought her, put her on your dresser to decide and then didn't have a decision to make....

There is no way if I bought her and took her home she would ever being going back :love:

Thank you, Shiny! You're right - there wasn't a decision to be made! She's so cute and I doubt I'll get to use her in this country this year, as it's so miserable but she will definitely be coming on holiday with me :smile:

Cookie cup I can't believe I missed your reveal :tdown: but soooo glad I found it just now :tup: Shopping has worn me out today. You sure do have some beautiful bags in your collection now and the rose gold is the icing on the cake :jrs: (see how clever that was!) Beautiful xx

Thank you, DP!!!:lolots::lolots: Made some more cupcakes today for a friend's birthday at work tomorrow so had lots of icing on cakes already!!

Did you buy anything out shopping??

Thank you, Shiny! You're right - there wasn't a decision to be made! She's so cute and I doubt I'll get to use her in this country this year, as it's so miserable but she will definitely be coming on holiday with me :smile:

Thank you, DP!!!:lolots::lolots: Made some more cupcakes today for a friend's birthday at work tomorrow so had lots of icing on cakes already!!

Did you buy anything out shopping??

Nothing Mulberry related, just some half price Dune espadrilles and three tops in the Next sale :P

Beautiful :love: you carry her so well, she is stunning! :biggrin:

Thank you, hun :hugs: Sweet dreams to you and "see" you tomorrow!

I love the 3rd pic where she is on your shoulder and Cookie you look stunning :biggrin:

Thank you DP, very kind of you :smooch: As it's the mini, I quite like it long on the shoulder. I don't like the regular long at all on me at all.

Aw what beauties you both are! Looks amazing on you!

Thank you :hugs:Very kind of you! She is beautiful! I can't wait to use her but the weather is so miserable!!

Ahhhh, I missed your reveal!! She's a beaut!

I love that you're just as bad as me with your 'going for a look'!

Thank you, Laura :hugs:She is a stunner! I'm with you now - no more until at least Christmas.....unless the Prada purse I want comes up at Bicester!!!

Stunning kind of bag twins but yours is the baby i have the regular :smile:

Bag twins! :hugs: She is stunning! Have you had a chance to use yours yet?