...only went to have a "look"...final sales reveal!

Sorry for being so late but she is simply stunning! Do designs featuring rose gold get released in collections very often? You have convinced me to track some down for my collection :P Congrats!

Incredibly beautiful!! Congrats, cupcake!!

Thank you, Marie-Lou :hugs:I used her this weekend and love her! In search for a small purse now, to use with her :P

Sorry for being so late but she is simply stunning! Do designs featuring rose gold get released in collections very often? You have convinced me to track some down for my collection :P Congrats!

She is stunning, especially with the rose gold :love: As far as I know, I don't think there's any rose gold revealed on m.com, for the new season, but maybe there will be as they continue to launch the new season little by little. You definitely need some in your collection :biggrin:

Thank you, Marie-Lou :hugs:I used her this weekend and love her! In search for a small purse now, to use with her :P

She is stunning, especially with the rose gold :love: As far as I know, I don't think there's any rose gold revealed on m.com, for the new season, but maybe there will be as they continue to launch the new season little by little. You definitely need some in your collection :biggrin:

Aah Cookie! - so you've had a chance to be out and about with your gorgeous new baby!! - bet you had some admiring glances!!.....and from what the weather forecast is implying for next week, there is more:sunshine: to come - bout time too, I say!!!:tup::yes:

Roxaholic said:
Aah Cookie! - so you've had a chance to be out and about with your gorgeous new baby!! - bet you had some admiring glances!!.....and from what the weather forecast is implying for next week, there is more:sunshine: to come - bout time too, I say!!!:tup::yes:

I'm usually oblivious to anyone admiring my bags but I did get very distracted myself! I kept looking down at her instead of watching where I was going! :giggles:

I was annoyed with myself today though because I got some colour transfer on her from my black cotton skirt! I used some Collonil Leather Gel on her and it got most of the colour transfer off, only a little on a few stitches now. I'm going to have to be extra careful now!

Yes, about time too with the weather! I think we've had enough rain to get rid of any drought for at least a couple of years!

kiren123 said:
How on earth have I missed this?!?! Love love your ss collection!! I remember you have the whole cookie collection too. That is some serious spending in one season!

:shame: I think of it as an investment :lolots: Thank you Kiren! I love every piece but will be on the sofa for a very, very long time. I think they're worth being on the sofa for though :giggles:

Hi Cupcake! Just back from my long Italian holiday and LOVE your reveal! I was so sorely tempted by the mini version of the SS nightshade alexa we both have. I'm petite - 5 foot 4 and 8 stones (size 6-8) - but you are even more dainty and I think this is the perfect size on you and so cute! ENJOY! x

Hi Cupcake! Just back from my long Italian holiday and LOVE your reveal! I was so sorely tempted by the mini version of the SS nightshade alexa we both have. I'm petite - 5 foot 4 and 8 stones (size 6-8) - but you are even more dainty and I think this is the perfect size on you and so cute! ENJOY! x

Thank you, Cocorose :hugs: I'm glad I tried the mini and I've been looking at them ever since but there aren't that many in the new season so far. They are so cute and keep their shape so well.

How was Italy and did you take your SS Alexa with you? I couldn't wait until September, I've been using mine all this week and I love her so much!!! :biggrin:

Thank you, Cocorose :hugs: I'm glad I tried the mini and I've been looking at them ever since but there aren't that many in the new season so far. They are so cute and keep their shape so well.

How was Italy and did you take your SS Alexa with you? I couldn't wait until September, I've been using mine all this week and I love her so much!!! :biggrin:

Hello again Cupcake! Yes Alexa came to Italy.She looked great with everything and I'm really enjoying her. I'm neglecting my Oak Bays and not missing my Conker Alexa (that went back to M for a new turnlock) one bit. Wow you must be spoiled for choice every time you leave the house, agonising over which of your beautiful new bags is coming with you!

Cupcake2008 said:
...it's the Silky Snake Peobbled Beige mini Alexa...I had considered the regular a few times but went for the nightshade but I'd never considered the mini at all. Here she is!!! :hbeat:

Oh.... Wow...... I LOVE this!

Cupcake, how do you find her size wise in comparison to your Lily's?

Sorry for the late reply - things have been hectic! The mini Alexa is not as wide as Lily but it's deeper. I can't get a continental purse in the mini, unless I put it in diagonally but if I use a small purse, I can get more into the mini than Lily. I'll take some pictures soon to show you :smile:

Hello again Cupcake! Yes Alexa came to Italy.She looked great with everything and I'm really enjoying her. I'm neglecting my Oak Bays and not missing my Conker Alexa (that went back to M for a new turnlock) one bit. Wow you must be spoiled for choice every time you leave the house, agonising over which of your beautiful new bags is coming with you!

I'm enjoying using my SS Alexa too - I get very distracted when I use her and she looks stunning sitting next to me in the passenger seat of my car :biggrin:

I'm quite good at rotating bags so I can spread the love :P