only gal at work with designer bags?

I would buy whatever you want! Don't feel self-conscious just because you're the only one wearing designer stuff. But I know how you feel. Although there are some stylish people at my work, none carry and obvious designer bags and labels. I too felt a bit hesitant before buying my mono speedy because I didn't want any unwanted attention at work and I didn't know how people would react, not like it really should matter but still...and then a couple weeks ago, we got a new hire and she was carrying a vintage mono speedy and no one cares. So I now carry my mono speedy and chanel cambon to work and I just get complimented on them.
Carry your bags with pride!

From what I've seen I'm the only one who carries LV. I've seen Coach but that's it. I wouldn't worry about being too flashy or over-doing it. People are different, just buy what you like without any regards to what others may think.

I say just be yourself. I work in health care and most of my coworkers think it's stupid to pay so much for handbags, but I take them to work anyways. I can't really dress stylish due to wearing scrubs so my handbags are my only way to really accessorize. Most of the people I work with would rather buy fakes which irritates me since they say they can't afford the real things due to having kids. So, go with what fits you best. As long as you're not rubbing anything in someone's face I wouldn't see the big deal with it.

I am the only one at work with LV. I am a nurse and the doctor that I work with cannot bring herself to pay over $200 for a purse. There are few people who even know what LV is and the ones that do love my bags and want one as well. I am an enabler to all. I tell everyone, "You work hard, reward yourself. These bags last a lifetime."
:tup:

Def be proud of your bag, gosh darnit! I'm in Electrical Engineering, so there are only a handful of girls, and rarely are they very "hip". I was doing an internship once and the guys always joked around and playfully picked on me about my dooney, which is by no means an LV, but still over $100. Men rarely care about that kind of stuff and sometimes don't know anything about it, so I'm pretty lucky that i might stand out, but i'm going to stand out regardless! As for other women, I can kind of feel your awkwardness because women DO care about that kind of stuff and can get catty. It's a crappy situation with jealousy at the heart of it all. It's a purse! There are much more pressing issues at a workplace than a bag.

I am the only LV carrying person at my office. Oh wait, my boss, he does carry an LV portfolio within his briefcase. There are a few that carry Coach. Oh, and I should add...I vote that your carry LV in the workplace--it is a great reflection of your pristine taste.

I'm the only one who carries LV bags at work with an exception, my gf who has a LV wallet. The other ladies carry Coach and D&B. I do wonder what they the others think of me, but at the same time, I don't really care. I like designer bags!