only gal at work with designer bags?

I work at a Dentist Office and I am the only one there that carries LVs but it doesn't bother me at all because my co-workers give be nice not sarcastic compliments.

So I guess I'm pretty lucky to work in an enviroment with nice people.

Watch them talk about me behind my back when I'm not there. *HaHa* Gosh, I hope not.

I have and love the LH...excellent bag for everyday...nice large tote...I never see LV in my town...let alone work...everywhere I look everyone carries non designer handbags..a lot cheap handbags out there as well...I just love a high end LV handbag they are simply gorgeous...most people would think the prices are nuts...but, now that I have gone LV I could never go back to guess or coach...my taste in handbags has peaked....yikessssssssss...the heck with others be the fashion diva that you are and rock your LV's...cheers

I never forgot what I once heard in France: "la vie est trop courte pour s'habiller triste".

Life is too short to dress boring.

Carry your designer bag with pride, you may not get any appreciation (acknowledgment?) from your co-workers but you will cheer up the day of many anonimous LV lovers out there!:tup:

I say - Rock your bags! Where I work, there are a few of us LV wearers and of course the "Phewey Vuitton" wearers, but that doesn't detract us. You should wear the bag you love with pride!

I'd test the waters first and gradually bring my bags along. So the first impression won't be "that girl with the expensive designer bags" but maybe "that friendly new co-worker..." or something. Then of course ease into it and bring them! I just wouldn't want them to "define" me as a first impression.

It's easy to say just wear what you like etc, but sometimes it's not as simple as that. I'm about to start a new position next week at a legal recruitment firm, and I don't want to come across in an unfavourable way - and if always being seen with a LV bag does that, then I may have to reconsider...I don't want to have bad relations with colleagues in general, particularly when they've been there a lot longer than I have (and are more senior than me). Fingers crossed they love designers too (our building is about 100m away from LV :P)

Just be your natural self - wear what you usually wear and if you like to carry a LV then that's fine too. If you try to be someone else you'll not be able to stand it in the long run.

I know of only one other colleague in my department who owns LV bags and carry them to work, out of 40+ people. Most people, would think it's crazy to spend this kind of money, but I haven't had any snide remarks from anybody. I think bags are one thing, personality counts too. I would say the safest bet is to test the waters and go with the more muted lines, like epi and damier first and then gradually bring in your other LVs.

To be honest, I don't like to unnecessary attention that people show on the bags that I wear, so I only have one mono bag. But that's just me.

I work in a manufacturing company so, yes, I am the only woman carrying designer bags. Most don't notice my bags and the ones that do probably have no idea how much they cost. When I switched to this company, I had to tone down my clothes (from professional to casual) but I found a new love for designer bags. So, I say carry your bags that you paid so much for.

I work in a school system~ I am the only one who carries LV (and quite a few:graucho:). 1 person carries COACH and 1 carries Michael Kors. The rest carry knock-offs. I carry what I want and life is too short to not be yourself. Have I had a negative comment...yes, once. I still do what I want though...:yes: