on ebay: TURQUOISE 2005 Classique

:cry: ekekek! theres like 5 bids already and the eBayer has answered someone elses question!!! what about my questions??? :cry: oh dear... i feel this bag is slipping away :cry: :sad: :hrmm: oh dear...

helenNZ said:
:cry: ekekek! theres like 5 bids already and the eBayer has answered someone elses question!!! what about my questions??? :cry: oh dear... i feel this bag is slipping away :cry: :sad: :hrmm: oh dear...

if you want the bag, pursue it! why not write her again! say, 'i am really serious about bidding on this bag but i need a reply to these questions before i bid.' she probably forgot to reply the last time! or if she doesn't reply to your second note, that tells you something about her.

helenz... it's all yours! i haven't bidded and won't be bidding. i just got an apple classique this morning, so i'm a happy girl! i really love huge bags and wanted only one classique. it was between the 05 turq or apple.... so apple was calling for me. now, i'm pulling for you! don't give up!

esile said:
helenz... it's all yours! i haven't bidded and won't be bidding. i just got an apple classique this morning, so i'm a happy girl! i really love huge bags and wanted only one classique. it was between the 05 turq or apple.... so apple was calling for me. now, i'm pulling for you! don't give up!

:amazed: an apple green!!! WOW!!! thats awesome!!! congrats!!! :amuse:

well, the eBayer answered my questions finally!!! :amuse: am very happy about that! I sent her some more questions - she must be like getting bombed with emails or something!!! hehehe! i havent put a bid on yet... but i counted my beans last night and figured out my budget... so fingercrossed!!!

THANKS to all you girls!!! I :heart: you all!!! thanks for the support! Maybe when i get this bag... i can shut up about it!!! :lol:

^ is it just me or did the seller add a bunch of new pics? It looks gorgeous!!! I SO love the 05 turquoise, but it's such a bad timing for me, so good luck to all of you ladies who are bidding!!! Are you in this giggles?