on ebay: TURQUOISE 2005 Classique

addictedtopurses said:
It really isn't nice to reveal anyone's purchases. Just be happy for her new beautiful balenciaga!

Absolutely agree! It's really none of our business *even* if that person chooses to buy fake stuff. (not that SHE does it on purpose in this case) I'm just so happy that she won the Turquoise bag. I have been watching that auction as well. :smile:

OMG!!! "she" you are sooo lucky and if you ever want to part with the bag plz let me know. I just went to Susan's in SF today and picked up a lilac twiggy, my 1st in the twiggy =] and they had the 05 Turq boobie coin purse thing. I could not believe how great the color was IRL. I just love it. I was hoping they had something else, anything else but the boobie thing in the color but they didn't =[

Helen, I see why you want one so bad and now so do I!!!!!
LOL.
Hopefully we both get one =]

she said:
Like I said I do not buy fake bags of any sort. I did not realize this was fake until I received it. Some of us just can not be perfect all the time.
I am not ashamed. That is why I am here so I do not make the same mistake again.
Thank you for concerning yourself with what I purchase. I appreciate it greatly.
She

congrats on your new turquoise b-bag she :flowers: ...i accidentally bought a fake gucci on e-bay once & left positive feedback, thinking it was real :sad: ...and that's exactly what brought me to TPF too...i'm sorry the same thing happened to you with LV's, but i'm so happy we've found this forum!!!