on ebay: TURQUOISE 2005 Classique

i agree with everyone! LOL!:biggrin: you should go for it Helen! i don't think you'll regret it, even if it was really your last bag purchase for the year. i am so in :heart: with that colour! it's like the ocean! :love:

helenNZ said:
i think im going to pass out! i really have to make a decision!!! if i get this bag its going to be my last one for the YEAR!!! omg! everytime i want to get a Turquoise 05 i can never find one and when one pops up... i get all like nervous etc... because i just bought 2 bags!!! OH WELL, i guess another one won't hurt... right??? :roflmfao: oh please let it be me that wins this listing!!!

GOOD LUCK helenNz --- I'll cross my fingers - go for it, it's meant to be yours ;) !! Last night I was the lucky bbag-lady here ..... the next will be YOU :flowers:

:amuse:
awww :love: thanks for the support everyone!!! i'm watching the listing and i've emailed the eBayer... just waiting for a replying once she replies to me i'm going to wack a few bids on.... i couldn't sleep last night i was thinking about this BAG!!! :roflmfao:

you guys are like great b-bag friends!!! i hope i get it too... let the bidding war begin...:roflmfao: :lol: