Ok - so I'm one of the weirdos that got a bag on bag...

WOW! i think that's the real deal. i remember seeing that gold B on the runway show...what does it mean i wonder...

I'd say that "B" is for "BAD ASS', because that is one bad ass bag!!
When I first saw them, I thought it was one of the most hysterical things I'd ever seen - - I mean, a bag on a bag!!! LOL - - Kind of like the Department of Redundancy Department ! :P But I love the quirky humor of it, and June is so right, it is truly a piece of art!!!! You are so lucky to have scored that beauty!! And the color is just amazing! Leave it to our beloved Marc to come up with such total uniqueness.....

well, i happen to be another of the weirdos that loves the bag, too! love that lining :drool:the bag couldn't be more unique and sounds like you got a GREAT deal, congrats!!!

Wow, so glad you took a chance on this bag. Don't you love it when you suspect that a bag is the real deal so you get a steal on it?! You definitely got a great deal.. I think these retailed for well over $2k. It sounds like you got the better version of the bag on bag for sure. What good would it be if the front bag didn't open?? I just wish it was detatchable so that you could use the smaller bag as an evening bag. That would be pretty neat too

that is one hot bag!! I know that I was never really a fan of these bags, however, there's no denying how exquisite the design and leather are -- the inside is just gorgeous! I imagine you will constantly be reaching for things inside your bag just so you can touch that leather!!

as for the "B", if I remember right -- seeing these bags BEFORE they were actually released, I think each bag had a different letter of MJ's names -- like I remember there was an "M", there was an "A and a "C" -- maybe they just used the letters from marc & not Jacobs -- but that's what I think (I think when they were finally released, these letters were missing)

whatever the case may be, the bag is a collector's item -- you done good!!
:tup::tup::tup:

Congrats!

It's such an usual bag and really pretty, I saw a girl with one a few months ago and it looked really great, the colour was tdf. Also saw one in the boutique and the leather is just beautiful, you've got yourself a great bag, congratulations :smile:

Congrats! I'm one of the "other weirdos" who wants to someday own this bag. Its cool that you got one of the prototypes with the gold lettering and the frame that actually opens. . .I'm a little jealous :P. . .really though, ENJOY!:heart: