Ok - so I'm one of the weirdos that got a bag on bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i luuuurve the red sequin one ... so sad to hear they were 'faulty'!

2. I love this bag! It looks really great. Are there any more floating about? I had my eye on one that was on sale at the Marc Jacobs store in Hong Kong but it's sold out :sad:

3. Saks had some on sale. There are a few listed on ebay. Just make sure to authenticate them here first!

4. Wow it's absolutely gorgeous. :biggrin: I always wanted that bag... it has such a funky look to it.

5. one just sold on ebay last week for like 600, but it wasnt a leather lined runway bag

6. bump!

your bag is a stunner! would you mind posting a modelling pic of the bag please?

7. I ended up selling it! It seemed more like a work of art rather than something I would carry every day!

8. aw, really? that's too bad. i love the bag on bags. i should've bought on the first season they came out. i like those versions better than the re-releases.

9. will this do?
    [​IMG]

10. shop to the rescue! that's why she's got a bag named after her. ;) sarahp and i were running around the mj store calling it that when i met her on wednesday btw.

11. I LOVE that modeling pic! What a beautiful, interesting bag.

12. I love your new find. It's such a cool bag, love the bling bling and the gorgeous shade of pink

13. hahaha...that's so awesome! i hope you confused gabby with your secret code names for bags!

14. aw that's a shame HmMm.

Thanks shop for the pic!

15. Oh man, that's the coolest bag ever! I love the color and all the sparkle it has! I wanna touch that mule leather!