Ok - so I'm one of the weirdos that got a bag on bag...

HmMmluvthatbag

Breakin' the Bank
Jan 8, 2007
I figured you guys would like to see pics of this anomaly! I got it on ebay - no one was sure if it was authentic or not. It's too well made to be fake. The seller said she bought it in Paris at a fashion sample sale. I saw this same bag at MJ in soho (same coloring, sans the gold B). The interior is mule leather apparently. It is the most AWESOME leather ever! I want an entire purse made out of this!

It isn't in perfect condition - there were sticky tags attached on the interior pockets that was a pain to try to get off. There is a paint splotch or something on the back too. The zippers are YKK, but even if it is a fake, I'm delighted with it! :P

IMG_6203.jpg

IMG_6204.jpg

IMG_6209.jpg

IMG_6210.jpg

IMG_6211.jpg

IMG_6212.jpg

IMG_6213.jpg

WOW! i think that's the real deal. i remember seeing that gold B on the runway show...what does it mean i wonder...

that's fricken gorgeous! i'd stick in a glass shadow box and hang that bugger on my wall. what a piece of art! is it way heavy??? congrats!! what do you think of it??

Yeah - I saw a couple of the runway bags with B's (the other bag on bag with lace). It stands for Bonham - my last name ;)

It is a work of art, fo sho! It's not heavy at all. I showed my dh, and he actually loves the bag. They grow on you.

is bonham the name of the bag?? that's cool it's your last name! i always kinda liked this line. love the fact the outside bag is a lil' functional coin-purse!!

Oh, hahaha! No - bonham is just my last name. I was teasing. I can't remember the name of the bag.

Yeah, the front bag is pretty big and it has a cell pocket within. Too cool!

Nothin' like a little bag-on-bag action, lol! I love the bling-ey frogs!! And that interior is LUSCIOUS!! I just want to reach into my laptop and pet it! Congrats!

I LOVE IT!!! at first I didn't, but the more I looked at it, the more I liked it! It grew on me!!! Congrats, it's lovely! And i want to go find some mule leather to fondle.... :biggrin:

Thanks everyone! I know it is SOME bag - I thought they were the most ridiculous things I had ever seen. Then, well, sometimes you just gotta try something WILD.

Joke - the frog purse does open up. The last sucky pic shows the interior. The front of the pocket is lined and has a cell phone in there.

It's a quirky son of a gun!