Oh Nikki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Nikki!

I’m hoping y’all might be able to help me with a color name. I was a minkette back in the day (old username was eehlers). I found this Nikki in a thrift shop looking, frankly, beat to sh&*. Brought her home and gave her a little cleaning and conditioning love. She’s looking loads better - these pics are all after shots. She has the dash lining. I used to have a Butter Nikki from this season (still bummed I let her go). Any ideas on color name? Heck could just be Purple. Regardless, I’m glad I could spruce her up and give her some new life.

View attachment 5852730

View attachment 5852731

View attachment 5852732

View attachment 5852733
Gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Congratulations on getting such a great deal!

I’m hoping y’all might be able to help me with a color name. I was a minkette back in the day (old username was eehlers). I found this Nikki in a thrift shop looking, frankly, beat to sh&*. Brought her home and gave her a little cleaning and conditioning love. She’s looking loads better - these pics are all after shots. She has the dash lining. I used to have a Butter Nikki from this season (still bummed I let her go). Any ideas on color name? Heck could just be Purple. Regardless, I’m glad I could spruce her up and give her some new life.

View attachment 5852730

View attachment 5852731

View attachment 5852732

View attachment 5852733
It's Eggplant, one of my favorites. I have it in a 5 zip MAC and was looking for a Nikki or MAB forever in this color.