Oh Nikki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Nikki!

Love this :love: I spy a tag on the bag :lol:. Do you have other resort bags with paisley in it?

I have this really old purple resort that is quite faded. Also have the wine with paisley. Somewhere I also have a black stonewash that I will find and post. Think that’s all the paisley I have but always looking for more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 3
2008 recut of the OG Chocolate Nikki. Not quite the same as my Chocolate with CC lining. CC bag different color and has a slight glaze to it.

I read in old Reddit threads that the chocolate Nikki Hillary Duff carried back in the day was TDF and all the good things that were being said by the ladies about it. So when this popped up it was hard to resist. Love this brown chocolate color. This bag is so pebbly and soft. Love the way it slouches. It’s perfect other than I’m a bit disappointed in the lining. I can live with it more so than the cc lining that’s in the other chocolate bag. IMG_0831.jpegIMG_0828.jpegIMG_0832.jpegIMG_0833.jpegIMG_0834.jpegIMG_0841.jpegIMG_0842.jpegIMG_0843.jpegIMG_0844.jpegIMG_0847.jpegIMG_0824.jpeg