Oh Nikki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Nikki!

Two Nikki bags came today! Black Resort and Pepper.

Black Resort:
Feels like an old motor cycle jacket. A little rough. Yellowish tones to it. Light weight. Has the black and white floral lining with a flat RM plate inside. Resort was released in 2007 with paisley lining. My guess is this was a sample sale bag. I’ve never seen one like this for sale ever. View attachment 5841490View attachment 5841501View attachment 5841504View attachment 5841505View attachment 5841506

Pepper feels amazing! It’s almost like Black Cat leather. It’s so soft but not as soft as Stonewash. It’s really thick and chewy. Has the black and white floral lining with the electric blue zip track inside.
View attachment 5841507View attachment 5841508View attachment 5841509View attachment 5841510
Oh wow, these are both great!! Shelby had the resort style in the MAB and it does have that motorcycle jacket look to it. I love it, so cool!!! The pepper looks so smooshy too! Congrats on both!!

Two Nikki bags came today! Black Resort and Pepper.

Black Resort:
Feels like an old motor cycle jacket. A little rough. Yellowish tones to it. Light weight. Has the black and white floral lining with a flat RM plate inside. Resort was released in 2007 with paisley lining. My guess is this was a sample sale bag. I’ve never seen one like this for sale ever. View attachment 5841490View attachment 5841501View attachment 5841504View attachment 5841505View attachment 5841506

Pepper feels amazing! It’s almost like Black Cat leather. It’s so soft but not as soft as Stonewash. It’s really thick and chewy. Has the black and white floral lining with the electric blue zip track inside.
View attachment 5841507View attachment 5841508View attachment 5841509View attachment 5841510
Very cool. Are you getting these great bargains on PM?

They are both gorgeous! That black Nikki is hard to find, it was only sold at one sample sale, I love the leather!

• Thanks
Reactions: Antonia
Two more of my …I think collection of now nine …

Olive ( I think I got it last winter and was very pleasantly surprised how much I like the color!) with gold hardware and pinstripe lining
IMG_6101.jpeg

And this one just arrived this week!

Purple (no clue on color name )with silver hardware and X (hash mark?) lining I wasn’t sure how I would feel about silver with purple but I love it
IMG_6111.jpeg

Have a lovey weekend!

I’m hoping y’all might be able to help me with a color name. I was a minkette back in the day (old username was eehlers). I found this Nikki in a thrift shop looking, frankly, beat to sh&*. Brought her home and gave her a little cleaning and conditioning love. She’s looking loads better - these pics are all after shots. She has the dash lining. I used to have a Butter Nikki from this season (still bummed I let her go). Any ideas on color name? Heck could just be Purple. Regardless, I’m glad I could spruce her up and give her some new life.

IMG_8338.jpeg

IMG_8339.jpeg

IMG_8340.jpeg

IMG_8341.jpeg

I’m hoping y’all might be able to help me with a color name. I was a minkette back in the day (old username was eehlers). I found this Nikki in a thrift shop looking, frankly, beat to sh&*. Brought her home and gave her a little cleaning and conditioning love. She’s looking loads better - these pics are all after shots. She has the dash lining. I used to have a Butter Nikki from this season (still bummed I let her go). Any ideas on color name? Heck could just be Purple. Regardless, I’m glad I could spruce her up and give her some new life.

View attachment 5852730

View attachment 5852731

View attachment 5852732

View attachment 5852733
looks great

View attachment 5852730

View attachment 5852731

View attachment 5852732

View attachment 5852733
Oh wow, gorgeous!! Is the color grape?? The leather looks amazing! I do remember your old user name because it's unusual!! Welcome back!