Oh Nikki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Nikki!

Hi y’all
I’ve been lurking for awhile (came to PF for my Marc Jacobs obsession and saw the colors of RM bags and fell in love ) and I’ve so enjoyed all the lovely collections everyone has.
I’ve started my own Nikki collection and this is my latest
Red with gold hardware and bird lining

IMG_5944.jpeg

And my very first one (which I have since given to my mother )
Red mini with gold hardware and dash lining
IMG_5931.jpeg

Sorry, I have no idea about the actual color names
☘️

IMG_5931.jpeg

Hi y’all
I’ve been lurking for awhile (came to PF for my Marc Jacobs obsession and saw the colors of RM bags and fell in love ) and I’ve so enjoyed all the lovely collections everyone has.
I’ve started my own collection and this is my latest

View attachment 5839376

View attachment 5839380
☘️

View attachment 5839379
They're both beautiful. I believe the small one is wine and the larger could be cardinal but I'm not sure. Maybe someone else knows for sure and they can chime in! :smile:

Hi y’all
I’ve started my own Nikki collection and this is my latest

View attachment 5839376

View attachment 5839388

☘️

View attachment 5839385
Beautiful colors! I think the birdie lining is Cardinal. The birdie lining collection had some really nice colors in them.

Reactions: Clada
Yes, you are right, there are such pretty shades in that collection The birdie lining is probably my favorite of all. (ETA I had quoted a previous post and apparently my phone ate it and now I can’t add it , oh well )
And here is this week's arrival, blue Nikki
Blue with silver hardware and dot lining
IMG_5997.jpeg

Last edited:
Two Nikki bags came today! Black Resort and Pepper.

Black Resort:
Feels like an old motor cycle jacket. A little rough. Yellowish tones to it. Light weight. Has the black and white floral lining with a flat RM plate inside. Resort was released in 2007 with paisley lining. My guess is this was a sample sale bag. I’ve never seen one like this for sale ever. IMG_4130.jpegIMG_4136.jpegIMG_4137.jpegIMG_4135.jpegIMG_4129.jpeg

Pepper feels amazing! It’s almost like Black Cat leather. It’s so soft but not as soft as Stonewash. It’s really thick and chewy. Has the black and white floral lining with the electric blue zip track inside.
IMG_4139.jpegIMG_4140.jpegIMG_4144.jpegIMG_4146.jpeg