Official MOYNAT Thread

I doubt that will happen. Seasonal colors for the classic bags sometimes go on the private sale.

Based on the pictures by the resellers, they were around 6-7 colors such as black, tourterelle, emerald, burgundy and brown.

I asked them, and they are pretty confident with their sources, and I believe this is a legit and authentic bag that they are selling too.

I don’t know how to proceed. I really do hope they are not discontinuing Rejane. Hopefully this is just false alarm.

Tried to find Moynat bags on their site today and there is only brand history and about us type info available. Not able to find any of their bags. Is something wrong with the site? I haven't looked at their site for some time, has there been a change in their policy?

Thanks! Did they say why they changed the policy? I can understand not putting prices on (I don't like that either, but I can understand it) but to not show any of their current bags? Seems weird.
I forget exactly when it was ( it came up a few months back on this thread )

I think it’s an attempt to make a more personal service. (You can still reach out to a store and ask for photos) but obviously it takes more legwork than just browsing the site.

Reactions: Passerine123
I forget exactly when it was ( it came up a few months back on this thread )

I think it’s an attempt to make a more personal service. (You can still reach out to a store and ask for photos) but obviously it takes more legwork than just browsing the site.
Thanks. Could be, but it seems odd to request personal service when you don't even know what their current bag styles are (OTOH I'd love to call them up and have them source a Ballerine and Cabotin for me). Fortunately, we live only 3 hours by train from Paris so I'll just wait for our next visit and go into the store.

Reactions: libelulaa
Thanks. Could be, but it seems odd to request personal service when you don't even know what their current bag styles are (OTOH I'd love to call them up and have them source a Ballerine and Cabotin for me). Fortunately, we live only 3 hours by train from Paris so I'll just wait for our next visit and go into the store.
I sent a long message to the Paris customer service at around the same time inquiring about a bag and never heard back from them either. Super odd

Based on the pictures by the resellers, they were around 6-7 colors such as black, tourterelle, emerald, burgundy and brown.

I asked them, and they are pretty confident with their sources, and I believe this is a legit and authentic bag that they are selling too.

I don’t know how to proceed. I really do hope they are not discontinuing Rejane. Hopefully this is just false alarm.

Confirmed with an SA at the store this weekend (not my SA, she was off and I didn't tell her I was coming in lol).
The rejane as a bag itself is not being discontinued.
Many of the colors that the rejane bag is in are being discontinued.
It was more colors than the usual seasonal colors so it actually did alarm many of the SAs initially because they were also concerned about the bag being discontinued. But fortunately, that is not the case! :biggrin:

Confirmed with an SA at the store this weekend (not my SA, she was off and I didn't tell her I was coming in lol).
The rejane as a bag itself is not being discontinued.
Many of the colors that the rejane bag is in are being discontinued.
It was more colors than the usual seasonal colors so it actually did alarm many of the SAs initially because they were also concerned about the bag being discontinued. But fortunately, that is not the case! :biggrin:

Thank you so much for confirming it. Then I don't have to buy in hurry and wait till the right color sings to my heart. :heart::heart: