Official MOYNAT Thread

Thanks so much for the intel. I think one of these gypsy bags is calling my name.:smile: On the other hand the slouchy Gabrielle is not for me.
Wow! Moynat surpass themselves with new styles and advanced techniques. Of the heritage houses, Moynat and Delvaux continue to push the envelope every season.:heart::flowers:

Thanks so much for the intel. I think one of these gypsy bags is calling my name.:smile: On the other hand the slouchy Gabrielle is not for me.
Wow! Moynat surpass themselves with new styles and advanced techniques. Of the heritage houses, Moynat and Delvaux continue to push the envelope every season.:heart::flowers:

you are welcome. Gypsy is definitely a special piece. please post a pic when you get yours. agree about Moynat pushing themselves unlike other heritage houses that are just going downhill and downright lazy! there was also mini-danse cross body bag that I forgot to take pics of. too many distractions on the night.

you are welcome. Gypsy is definitely a special piece. please post a pic when you get yours. agree about Moynat pushing themselves unlike other heritage houses that are just going downhill and downright lazy! there was also mini-danse cross body bag that I forgot to take pics of. too many distractions on the night.

Dear chincac,

How was the mini danse look like? I was not into the original design but the mini size with the sides sticking out looks very cute!

Do you have a rough idea how big it is?

I was looking forward to the slouchy Gabrielle but now it seems I still prefer the stiff look of the original design [emoji18]

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Dear chincac,

How was the mini danse look like? I was not into the original design but the mini size with the sides sticking out looks very cute!

Do you have a rough idea how big it is?

I was looking forward to the slouchy Gabrielle but now it seems I still prefer the stiff look of the original design [emoji18]

hi fawnhagh, the mini danse is super cute. it similar to the mini vanity in size i would say but without the edges since it's slouchy. the ones on display was in suede material which i am not a fan of. if it comes in taurillon gex i will consider. agree with you on the slouchy gabrielle. looks odd. i have ask SA to send me a pic of mini danse.

Mini danse next to mini vanity. Comes in nubuck and croc..

View attachment 3897174

Thanks chincac!!

The picture is probably from the showroom during Paris fashion week but I didn’t realize the mini danse is this ‘mini’!

Hmmm I was thinking to get one but not with exotic or nubuk/suede...hope they would introduce taurillon in the future [emoji1374]

But again since I still have mini Gabrielle and cabotin on my list I guess there is no rush for danse to come in normal leather [emoji13]

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Thanks chincac!!

The picture is probably from the showroom during Paris fashion week but I didn’t realize the mini danse is this ‘mini’!

Hmmm I was thinking to get one but not with exotic or nubuk/suede...hope they would introduce taurillon in the future [emoji1374]

But again since I still have mini Gabrielle and cabotin on my list I guess there is no rush for danse to come in normal leather [emoji13]

am the same. hope the danse will come in taurillon. i definitely recommend the mini gabrielle and cabotin! :graucho:

am the same. hope the danse will come in taurillon. i definitely recommend the mini gabrielle and cabotin! :graucho:

Do you own cabotin? I really love the look but has been contemplating due to the practicality of the design and also the very smooth leather (I’m afraid it will scratches easily). On the other hand, I love my petite Gabrielle so much so I want to get a little sister for her lol!

Do you own cabotin? I really love the look but has been contemplating due to the practicality of the design and also the very smooth leather (I’m afraid it will scratches easily). On the other hand, I love my petite Gabrielle so much so I want to get a little sister for her lol!

i have two cabotins. blue and pink. love it. it fits a lot. i can put my iPad mini in it plus wallet, keys, card case etc.. cabotin has hairline scratches but it still looks amazing. the glow of the leather is not possible unless it's smooth leather. i have also scratched my mini gabrielle in box already but not noticeable to anyone except me. unless someone looks at it from 5cm away it really can't be seen. disclaimer though - i am someone who loves smooth leather and not afraid of scratches nor rain.

DSC_2452.jpg IMG-20160724-WA0011.jpg