Official MOYNAT Thread

i have two cabotins. blue and pink. love it. it fits a lot. i can put my iPad mini in it plus wallet, keys, card case etc.. cabotin has hairline scratches but it still looks amazing. the glow of the leather is not possible unless it's smooth leather. i have also scratched my mini gabrielle in box already but not noticeable to anyone except me. unless someone looks at it from 5cm away it really can't be seen. disclaimer though - i am someone who loves smooth leather and not afraid of scratches nor rain.

View attachment 3897328 View attachment 3897329

Your cabotins look so good on you! [emoji7][emoji7] Oh my maybe I should get cabotin before mini Gabrielle!! I’ve been eyeing the taupe for more than a year but couldn’t pull the trigger...now your words have assured me and think the Moynat quality can also be trusted [emoji4][emoji4]

Box Gabrielle is divine! Which color is yours? I like the structured look of it and need at least one more in my life [emoji14]

Reactions: prepster
Thanks chincac!!

The picture is probably from the showroom during Paris fashion week but I didn’t realize the mini danse is this ‘mini’!

Hmmm I was thinking to get one but not with exotic or nubuk/suede...hope they would introduce taurillon in the future [emoji1374]

But again since I still have mini Gabrielle and cabotin on my list I guess there is no rush for danse to come in normal leather [emoji13]

I may be hallucinating but I think when they launched that bag they had a version in taurillon (I recall the one they had at the NY store opening being taupe-ish). Also I know they have had many requests for an intermediate size (between the largest and the one above that new mini).

Mini bags are cute but I just can't fit all my stuff in them! Even on the weekend I still need, you know, stuff!

I may be hallucinating but I think when they launched that bag they had a version in taurillon (I recall the one they had at the NY store opening being taupe-ish). Also I know they have had many requests for an intermediate size (between the largest and the one above that new mini).

Mini bags are cute but I just can't fit all my stuff in them! Even on the weekend I still need, you know, stuff!

Ha ha you are right - I probably don't need another mini bag but they are so irresistible! I would love to see the taurillon version if I can find it in Europe :smile:

Hi ladies out there, does anyone know the price of Rejane, Gabrielle & Loulou? I’m going to Paris in March am looking at getting a Monyat bag but can’t decide which is better.

Love their new collection- Loulou (Pic taken from Monyat instagram)
IMG_1515667211.327046.jpg
IMG_1515667222.899977.jpg
IMG_1515667232.728892.jpg

If anyone can spare their SA’s contact or a general email for Paris outlet will deeply appreciate it.

Reactions: Monaliceke
Hi ladies out there, does anyone know the price of Rejane, Gabrielle & Loulou? I’m going to Paris in March am looking at getting a Monyat bag but can’t decide which is better.

Love their new collection- Loulou (Pic taken from Monyat instagram)
View attachment 3931077
View attachment 3931078
View attachment 3931079

If anyone can spare their SA’s contact or a general email for Paris outlet will deeply appreciate it.

There used to be a mail address for Saint Honere store but now you need to fill in the contact form on their website as I can see.

Not much help with the prices as there will be a price increase per 15th January. Not sure by how much though.

I’m very interested in the new LouLou too [emoji8][emoji8]

There used to be a mail address for Saint Honere store but now you need to fill in the contact form on their website as I can see.

Not much help with the prices as there will be a price increase per 15th January. Not sure by how much though.

I’m very interested in the new LouLou too [emoji8][emoji8]

Thanks fawnhagh! I might have to pop in to the store in my country to take a look I guess. However I will not get it here since it is ridiculous pricing! Will try to email them or contact them via their FB and will let you know if there is any reply.

Thanks fawnhagh! I might have to pop in to the store in my country to take a look I guess. However I will not get it here since it is ridiculous pricing! Will try to email them or contact them via their FB and will let you know if there is any reply.

Please do!! I just found out LouLou is 4200 euro and believe mini Gabrielle is 3200 euro.

Good luck!!

Reactions: Angie Ong
Hi Angie,

You can try claire. She assisted me on my inquiry when i got my Pauline.

Claire Couraud
Conseillère de Vente | Sales Consultant
MOYNAT PARIS
MAISON FONDEE EN 1849
348, Rue Saint Honoré – 75001 PARIS
TEL. +33 1 47 038 390
[email protected] | www.moynat.com

Claire is unfortunately not with Moynat anymore, I believe she stopped at end of 2016. She has been my favorite sales associate......