Official MOYNAT Thread

Hi! Ca
You can carry it unclasped but I think it is awkward to carry it by the handle that way. Also the hooks on the clasp when it's open will snag clothing, etc. That said it's easy to get into when latched so you may find you may not need to leave it open.

I have taurillon and box versions, both leathers are great. Taurillon is _very_ resilient, box less so but that's box.

Hi! Can you share hows the box rejane holding up? I adore this leather but thinking of getting it in black. Im just worried that it will be too sensitive as a first rejane.

Ooh but the box is just so dreamy and has a substantial price difference from taurillon do you think its worth it? Sorry for mumbling would like to hear your experince. Thanks.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Hi! Ca

Hi! Can you share hows the box rejane holding up? I adore this leather but thinking of getting it in black. Im just worried that it will be too sensitive as a first rejane.

Ooh but the box is just so dreamy and has a substantial price difference from taurillon do you think its worth it? Sorry for mumbling would like to hear your experince. Thanks.

I love the box Rejane and would definitely recommend it. It is holding up fine, but i tend to be somewhat careful with my bags (but i wouldn't say I excessively "baby' them).

My box version Rejane is PM, and the taurillon is MM, so they have different roles in my collection. The PM is typically just weekend/evening, so in general it gets less frequent use than my day bags (such as the MM). It is developing a nice patina though. I am sure that in a few years it will be even more gorgeous.

Keep in mind that these bags are designed and crafted to be used, so you shouldn't worry about them being overly fragile. (Although maybe those cute little jewel-box doodads are more fragile.) But the handbags are just that - made to be carried frequently and enjoyed.

HTH - looking forward to seeing a modeling post if you decide to go for it!

I love the box Rejane and would definitely recommend it. It is holding up fine, but i tend to be somewhat careful with my bags (but i wouldn't say I excessively "baby' them).

My box version Rejane is PM, and the taurillon is MM, so they have different roles in my collection. The PM is typically just weekend/evening, so in general it gets less frequent use than my day bags (such as the MM). It is developing a nice patina though. I am sure that in a few years it will be even more gorgeous.

Keep in mind that these bags are designed and crafted to be used, so you shouldn't worry about them being overly fragile. (Although maybe those cute little jewel-box doodads are more fragile.) But the handbags are just that - made to be carried frequently and enjoyed.

HTH - looking forward to seeing a modeling post if you decide to go for it!

Thank you for the information. Im looking into the Rejane mini? Im not sure if its the same size as the PM i know theres 3 sizes and the one i saw in box was the black mini, theres also a box madder (red) thats beautiful as well. If you have modeling pics or what you can fit inside the PM and MM Rejane that would be awesome. If you have time i’d appreciate it.

And yes il definitely post pic soon hoping to beat the price increase this month.

Last edited:
Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Thank you for the information. Im looking into the Rejane mini? Im not sure if its the same size as the PM i know theres 3 sizes and the one i saw in box was the black mini, theres also a box madder (red) thats beautiful as well. If you have modeling pics or what you can fit inside the PM and MM Rejane that would be awesome. If you have time i’d appreciate it.

And yes il definitely post pic soon hoping to beat the price increase this month.
I will try to get a snap soon, but I have the PM - the mini is smaller than PM, and the mini is too small for me!

Generally I don't carry a ton of stuff. Smallish cosmetic pouch, wipes, tissues, sunnies and readers, phone, and card case. I use a Hermes Fourbi (20cm) in my day bags and it holds everything I need so i just need to switch it between bags. It fits fine in the MM but I need to pare down a bit and leave behind the organizer with the PM.

Be sure to try the bag on and make sure your stuff fits! The Rejane is very rigide and doesn't "give" if you try to overfill it. IMO the PM is elegant and can go easily from day to evening (particularly in box) so if the mini is too small the PM is a good option.

Does anyone know what colors the new Gabrielle taurillion pebbled leather bags will come in? Is fuchsia an option?

Also, has anyone heard of you’re able to customize the Gabrielle with gold hardware for a special order like you can with the rejané? Thanks in advance!! [emoji177][emoji4]

Does anyone know what colors the new Gabrielle taurillion pebbled leather bags will come in? Is fuchsia an option?

Also, has anyone heard of you’re able to customize the Gabrielle with gold hardware for a special order like you can with the rejané? Thanks in advance!! [emoji177][emoji4]

Not sure about the Taurillon, but the Veau Carat comes in Black, Coral and Powder. And the new colors are Tourterelle, Moka (brown), Scarlett (red), Regiment (Khaki) and Clay (green/kiwi).

Not sure about the hardware, I only was asking about a custom order in their Paris boutique (in terms of the color of leather), and it will take a year and it’s 20% premium over the cost of the bag.

Finally got my taupe Cabotin!! Have contemplated the longest time and finally took the plunge!! Have been waiting for this color and got lucky! It was the first one made in a very long time [emoji7][emoji7]

There is a small issue on the strap and I’m waiting for Moynat to send me a new strap. Top notch customer service as always [emoji106]

View attachment 3976866
A beautiful bag @fawnhagh, and a departure for you because of the east-west style of the Cabotin. Congrats!

Reactions: Le_petite_bichon