Official MOYNAT Thread

Well I guess anything is better than the old one. LOL:oh:
I find the site cumbersome to navigate, but the pictures of the bags are better quality. You have to dig deep to actually get examples of all the bag styles. Would be nice to have had examples of all colours and leathers available. There are a couple of styles that seem to have disappeared, like Paradis:sad:. Also interesting that they have chosen not to be web merchants, but direct online purchases to Barney’s, a US retailer. Not geared for the non-US customer. Measurements are in inches, always annoying to me.:nuts: I’ll stop my rant for now.:P

Is the Ballerine discontinued? I’ve been away from the brand for several weeks. I saw one on the Barney’s site.

I am following up to see if anyone knows the price for mini vanity?

I am really wanting a good evening purse (with an edge) and so am considering a couple different choices: HERMES Jige, Mark Cross and Moynat. Greatly appreciate any input. TIA.

I am following up to see if anyone knows the price for mini vanity?

I am really wanting a good evening purse (with an edge) and so am considering a couple different choices: HERMES Jige, Mark Cross and Moynat. Greatly appreciate any input. TIA.

Hello
The Moynat Vanity comes in 3 styles: plain box leather, embossed leather and studded leather. It is a very small bag. Suggest you email Moynat directly to get price of the model that interests you. The price will be higher than a Mark Cross bag. Are you looking at the Grace model from Mark Cross? It has a similar vibe to the Moynat Vanity because of the luggage-type snap closure. IMO the Hermès Jige is a casual clutch and is not an evening bag. An evening clutch from Hermès would be a Kelly Pochette, but the price will be higher than either of your choices, and it is more classic than edgy. Good luck in making your choice!

Hello
The Moynat Vanity comes in 3 styles: plain box leather, embossed leather and studded leather. It is a very small bag. Suggest you email Moynat directly to get price of the model that interests you. The price will be higher than a Mark Cross bag. Are you looking at the Grace model from Mark Cross? It has a similar vibe to the Moynat Vanity because of the luggage-type snap closure. IMO the Hermès Jige is a casual clutch and is not an evening bag. An evening clutch from Hermès would be a Kelly Pochette, but the price will be higher than either of your choices, and it is more classic than edgy. Good luck in making your choice!
Thank you for the input. I agree that all theee styles are quite different. I like all of them lol so I am now confused. To further the complication, I am also thinking about Gabrielle clutch... I think Gabrielle clutch might be the most versatile one? I am going to chase down the price for the two Moynat styles that I am now considering and hopefully that’ll assist with my decision.

Thank you for the input. I agree that all theee styles are quite different. I like all of them lol so I am now confused. To further the complication, I am also thinking about Gabrielle clutch... I think Gabrielle clutch might be the most versatile one? I am going to chase down the price for the two Moynat styles that I am now considering and hopefully that’ll assist with my decision.
Agree that the Gabrielle clutch is very versatile - dress up or down - and the palladium closure gives it a bit of an edge. Personally I’d get a lot more use out of the Gabrielle than the Vanity, but that is a question of lifestyle. Good luck!

Reactions: Meowwu