Official Hermes Belt Thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'll do :smile:

2. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I’m wondering how wide a 24mm-belt strap can be? I don’t like anything under 1 or 1.25 inches. Preferably want a leather-belt strap that can be between 1-1.5 inches. Will that work with the 24mm buckles or do I have to get a 32mm? Thanks in advance.

3. I was going to ask the same question. looking into getting. Does anyone have this? How does it look with jeans or just around a nice coat/blazer?
    [​IMG]

4. 1) 24 mm is just under 1 inch wide (conversion factor 25.4 mm = 1 inch)
    2) If you are looking for width 1 to 1.25 inch probably 32 mm is the best.
    3) H-buckles are sized to work with the width of the strap only (e.g. 32 mm buckle with a 32 mm strap). You might be able to use a wider buckle with a narrower strap - but not sure how it would look & fit (I've never tried it - having only 32 mm buckles & straps) but you definitely couldn't go with a narrower buckle on a wider strap.

Hikar1 and c18027 like this.
  5. Thank you! This is so helpful :smile:

6. I thought it just happened only to Me , thanks for sharing