Official Hermes Belt Thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes it does. But a tiny piece of moleskin stops the noise

2. I have been busy downsizing my H collection recently but I just had to add this amazing noir Lizard Constance buckle!!! Sooooo in love!

Attached Files:

3. Not sure if this is the correct thread for this inquiry - mods to move if required. I am looking for the name of a belt buckle for a 32 mm strap that I saw in the Lyon boutique Christmas 2018. Difficult to describe - but the best I can do is to say that it was like one of those children's puzzles with squares that can be moved around to form an H. If I recall correctly the H squares were black & non-H Pd coloured (dark silver). Really regret not getting this buckle at the time (but DH didn't like it & we "share" belts & buckles) or even writing down the name of the buckle at least. I have never seen it in any other H store. I would really appreciate any help.

4. Sounds kind of like the clasp on the Hermes Mosaique handbag, though I don’t think this was ever made into a belt buckle...
    BEEDC44A-3D3D-46CF-A191-44B2472118EF.jpeg

5. Thanks for the suggestion, but this isn't it. It was something like this but forming an H instead of a photo.
    [​IMG]

6. Have you called or revisited the boutique you saw it at to inquire?

7. Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I do not live in Europe & French is not my 1st language. However, giving the Lyon boutique a call might be worth a try (Google search for phone #).

8. Which size is your beautiful buckle ?

9. Its a 42... I have never seen a lizard buckle in this size so I was so happy to snap it up! I have a few 42 straps and this buckle is perfect as it is more understated than the shiny metal ones!!!

10. Wonderful ! I was afraid it was a 24. Do you think I can hope to find one ?

11. I'm not sure because I got this one from a trusted friend selling some items from her collection and I'm sure this piece is quite a few years old.... although it is still in new condition. You are hoping for 42 size?

leuleu likes this.
  12. Lovely! Do I spy brandebourgs shawl!? ❤️❤️❤️

13. Or 38, or 32, to wear with jeans. The 24 is too thin.
    Thank you very much for your answers and your time.

14. TBH I have only seen the lizard in 24mm size for the past few years. I had the ombre buckle but ended up parting with it as I had amassed a large belt collection and also I just didn't wear the 24mm size. It is very thin.... Lizard buckles are quite rare to begin with, but it wouldn't hurt to ask your SA if there are any hiding in the drawer or in the system... Let us know what you find out xo

leuleu likes this.
  15. yes... one of my favs!!!