Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

Hoping someone can help me. I attached a picture of my belt buckle which I've had 11 months. It has reddish spots. Two of the spots occurred within a few months, so I took it back to the store. I thought I must have gotten something on it. The store tried to clean it, but it wouldn't come off.

I don't wear it often, and when I took it out to wear it last month, I saw more of the reddish spots. Now I realize that it's definitely not me getting something on it. My husband took it back to the store today, and they claim that I must be scratching it somehow and then it oxidizes. I believe it is faulty, but they will not replace (only choice of repair for $120).

Is this tarnish? And if so, is there anything I can do besides pay more for repairing it?

If you look back this thread, you'll see other members having the same issue as you (reddish marks)
so it's happened to others before but i still think it's not normal because for the shiny belt buckles, it doesn't have that problem when there are marks, hope that helps. you should explain that to the store

If I set wrong topic please delete My post. I purchased this Horse shoe Buckle in Rosegold color , tomorrow I about to dress up in Rosegold things (watch , Belt , Bracelet) I just noticed My Buckle changed from Rosegold to Gold Colour (compare to others). Is this normal coz I 100% sure I purchased Rosegold with Chocolate Strap , and stamp still inscribed as RG. first and second pics were taken from the day I met him , third and fourth pics were taken under white light , One more question for RG do they made 100% RG in solid metal or just polish outside with RG? Thank you very much.IMG_1188.JPGIMG_1816.JPG IMG_4816.jpgIMG_4815.jpg

In case anyone is still looking for one, my boutique has the Roulis belt buckle in both yellow and rose gold so I guess they are back in production. I didn’t even know they made it in Rose Gold but it was beautiful.

If I set wrong topic please delete My post. I purchased this Horse shoe Buckle in Rosegold color , tomorrow I about to dress up in Rosegold things (watch , Belt , Bracelet) I just noticed My Buckle changed from Rosegold to Gold Colour (compare to others). Is this normal coz I 100% sure I purchased Rosegold with Chocolate Strap , and stamp still inscribed as RG. first and second pics were taken from the day I met him , third and fourth pics were taken under white light , One more question for RG do they made 100% RG in solid metal or just polish outside with RG? Thank you very much.View attachment 4568404View attachment 4568405 View attachment 4568406View attachment 4568407
My "bit" buckle that i bought in RG totally turned back to YG. Frustrating for sure. It happened to a few clic H bracelets, too. I think it is a problem in the manufacturing.

Reactions: doctor_top