Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

Not sure if this is the correct thread for this inquiry - mods to move if required. I am looking for the name of a belt buckle for a 32 mm strap that I saw in the Lyon boutique Christmas 2018. Difficult to describe - but the best I can do is to say that it was like one of those children's puzzles with squares that can be moved around to form an H. If I recall correctly the H squares were black & non-H Pd coloured (dark silver). Really regret not getting this buckle at the time (but DH didn't like it & we "share" belts & buckles) or even writing down the name of the buckle at least. I have never seen it in any other H store. I would really appreciate any help.

Not sure if this is the correct thread for this inquiry - mods to move if required. I am looking for the name of a belt buckle for a 32 mm strap that I saw in the Lyon boutique Christmas 2018. Difficult to describe - but the best I can do is to say that it was like one of those children's puzzles with squares that can be moved around to form an H. If I recall correctly the H squares were black & non-H Pd coloured (dark silver). Really regret not getting this buckle at the time (but DH didn't like it & we "share" belts & buckles) or even writing down the name of the buckle at least. I have never seen it in any other H store. I would really appreciate any help.
Sounds kind of like the clasp on the Hermes Mosaique handbag, though I don’t think this was ever made into a belt buckle...
BEEDC44A-3D3D-46CF-A191-44B2472118EF.jpeg

Sounds kind of like the clasp on the Hermes Mosaique handbag, though I don’t think this was ever made into a belt buckle...
View attachment 4589840
Thanks for the suggestion, but this isn't it. It was something like this but forming an H instead of a photo.
apps.6530.9007199266409459.6b34eac3-2797-4386-82af-a76a124f1aac.e0c486e9-1fcf-48e0-97d1-1eb4d997587d

Have you called or revisited the boutique you saw it at to inquire?

Or 38, or 32, to wear with jeans. The 24 is too thin.
Thank you very much for your answers and your time.
TBH I have only seen the lizard in 24mm size for the past few years. I had the ombre buckle but ended up parting with it as I had amassed a large belt collection and also I just didn't wear the 24mm size. It is very thin.... Lizard buckles are quite rare to begin with, but it wouldn't hurt to ask your SA if there are any hiding in the drawer or in the system... Let us know what you find out xo

Reactions: leuleu
TBH I have only seen the lizard in 24mm size for the past few years. I had the ombre buckle but ended up parting with it as I had amassed a large belt collection and also I just didn't wear the 24mm size. It is very thin.... Lizard buckles are quite rare to begin with, but it wouldn't hurt to ask your SA if there are any hiding in the drawer or in the system... Let us know what you find out xo
I'll do :smile:

Gold Polished Constance 24mm
Gold Polished Vintage Constance 30mm (not 32mm)
Silver Polished Constance 42mm

From left to right
First row: GoldGuilloch, Silver Guilloch, Gold Calandre, Silver Calandre, Gold Hammered Martelee, Silver Hammered Martelee, Gold Polished, Silver Polished
Second row: Vintage Gold Polished, Silver Brushed, Ruthenium buckle, SO Black Buckle, Silver Idem, Silver Polished Mirage, Silver brushed Lucky, Double H (2013 new)
Third row: Leather H buckle, Quizz Plate version, Quizz Line Version, Quizz Blue, Quizz White, Quizz red, Gold polished Cadena, Silver polished Cadena H.

I will post later all detailed pictures of each buckle to the thread below as my little contribution to the belt buckle reference.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I’m wondering how wide a 24mm-belt strap can be? I don’t like anything under 1 or 1.25 inches. Preferably want a leather-belt strap that can be between 1-1.5 inches. Will that work with the 24mm buckles or do I have to get a 32mm? Thanks in advance.