Official Coach 1941 Spring 2020 Thread

Oh my word, I NEED this one!! Is this a new version of the Regina!?
View attachment 4540983
I believe it’s the Derby, which was curvy. Regina has straighter lines.
Good Lord, I have spent a lot of time in Vintage Land!

Here is a link to one on the AT thread, found to be authentic style 9904:
ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

This is going to be really interesting, to watch Coach reboot so many vintage styles!
Thanks @Luv2Shop1 for posting all the pics!!!
Last edit: It’s official. The teal Baby Shoulder Pouch/Station Bag has sucked me in.

Last edited:
I believe it’s the Derby, which was curvy. Regina has straighter lines.
Good Lord, I have spent a lot of time in Vintage Land!

Here is a link to one on the AT thread, found to be authentic style 9904:
ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

This is going to be really interesting, to watch Coach reboot so many vintage styles!
Thanks @Luv2Shop1 for posting all the pics!!!
Last edit: It’s official. The teal Baby Shoulder Pouch/Station Bag has sucked me in.
Oh yes, the Derby, thanks! It is almost like Regina and Derby had a baby because this new one has the turnlock like Regina but shaped more like Derby.

I'm sorry, but why would anyone want to carry a bag around with Barbara Streisand or Michael j Fox on it ??? Much less pay for the priviledge to carry such a bag? They would have to pay ME to carry those things.
Lol, are you old enough to remember Linda Richman from “Coffee Talk with Linda Richman”?
But really, no, I can’t imagine, if the target market demographic is, well, anybody.

I'm sorry, but why would anyone want to carry a bag around with Barbara Streisand or Michael j Fox on it ??? Much less pay for the priviledge to carry such a bag? They would have to pay ME to carry those things.
I know. That is so random and weird. Last I heard it isn’t like Michael J Fox has a cult following like Elvis or something. Lol

About the Michael J. Fox inclusion ... you know, when I think of him, although Family Ties does flash into my head (even though I never watched it overly much), what I really think about is the fight he and his wife have put up against his Parkinson's. I mean, he got hit at an unusually young age with that, and they've handled it with incredible dignity, unity, and quiet yet serious activism toward finding a cure. I mean, an incredibly more dignified, and dare I say intelligent reaction than the way a lot of hollywood stars or singers seem to behave anymore. I had a professor back in grad school that had Parkinson's, at a much older age, and it's a bugger to live with. :sad: And to their credit, he and the wife are still together ... the one who played his girlfriend on Family Ties.

Sorry, just thinking aloud. While I'd never use a Streisand bag, I could actually see a MJF bag in silent honor of that alone. :-/