Official Coach 1941 Spring 2020 Thread

Bummed. I ordered 2 restored and 1 remixed bag the first day of the pop-up launch and it said they would ship September 13. I called and they said they are backordered without a known ship date. I really want my bags.

Bummed. I ordered 2 restored and 1 remixed bag the first day of the pop-up launch and it said they would ship September 13. I called and they said they are backordered without a known ship date. I really want my bags.
Bummed for you! And I really want to see your bags!
To the Coach intern monitoring social media (this is what tPF is, right? ) tell those leather craftsmen and restorers to get cracking!!
Have they not shipped anything to anyone yet??

Bummed for you! And I really want to see your bags!
To the Coach intern monitoring social media (this is what tPF is, right? ) tell those leather craftsmen and restorers to get cracking!!
Have they not shipped anything to anyone yet??

I bet they prioritized the bags that were available in the New York pop up shop. Now that it's over, they'll probably review inventory and ship remaining remixed bags to shoppers. They might have sold more than they made, in which case they may need to remix some more to fulfill the orders.

Reactions: VuittonPrince
I ordered a restored “dinky” on September 6 and a zip geometric pouch on September 11. They are both still listed as backordered, with the pouch listed as “backorder will ship September 10.” Um, guys, it’s already the nineteenth.

I chatted with a Coach associate 2 nights ago, specifically about the dinky. She told me she didn’t have a ship date for it and she couldn’t guarantee I would ever receive it, due to the demand for it.

I’m beginning to doubt I’ll ever see either one of them.

I ordered a restored “dinky” on September 6 and a zip geometric pouch on September 11. They are both still listed as backordered, with the pouch listed as “backorder will ship September 10.” Um, guys, it’s already the nineteenth.

I chatted with a Coach associate 2 nights ago, specifically about the dinky. She told me she didn’t have a ship date for it and she couldn’t guarantee I would ever receive it, due to the demand for it.

I guess they really did underestimate the demand. I hope you do finally get what you ordered!

Reactions: AubergineSally

This is terrible and infuriating. They should not over sale. Especially with the restored they knew how many they had. I had a theory they sold more than they had factoring in returns.

Reactions: Lake Effect

My triple dinky and restored duffle now show processing and my restored courier is still backordered. I'm starting to think they are actually going to ship these.

Reactions: Alexa5 and Catbird9
My restored Courier was cancelled (sold out) and I had ordered the first day it was on the website.

My restored Duffle and Remixed Dinky have shipped though. Hopefully the 30 day return starts from now not almost a month ago.