Official Coach 1941 Spring 2020 Thread

I like this, but am unsure how well the embellishments hold-up
266_b4ha_a0

I'm digging the look of that yellow clutch. There's a bit of a kelly pochette vibe going on. Loving that they're doing some different colors for a change, too.

Hopefully this is just early days and there will be even more new (old?) styles coming out for spring. I'm very much a classic bag, minimal branding person, and most of their new styles are just not working for me at all right now.

I'm ordering the turncock pouch in Royal Purple--love! :heart:
View attachment 4537873
She's beautiful! Can't wait to see your reveal!

dissyg said:
I'm digging the look of that yellow clutch. There's a bit of a kelly pochette vibe going on. Loving that they're doing some different colors for a change, too.

Same here. I love how bright the yellow is, too. I can't justify the Originals so I will settle for a Duffle 20 in this color. It's on my Christmas wishlist.

Attachments

• F3E25FAC-E7C1-4B70-9709-F05E488873E3.jpeg
    F3E25FAC-E7C1-4B70-9709-F05E488873E3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 935
The new originals are on the website from the runway

Coach got me with the pouch in Wildberry.

https://www.coach.com/coach-buy-now-zip-pouch/89697.html

I have been pondering a camera bag for awhile. I have one in grey but it has too many pockets for me to use efficiently. I also have a thing for bright pink. So that went into the cart. We’ll see how I like the sizing when it arrives.

I actually quite liked many of the outfits. Alas they aren’t in my size or budget. :sad:

Oxblood duffle has pewter HW.
I saw that and was tempted to get oxblood or cornflower, but I already have jasper, chili, black, midnight navy, light turquoise, gray, flax and oxblood duffles from last year when they did the pebbled so don't want anything too similar. Wishlist : wildflower, royal and carmine with pewter in the duffle 20 or other small not micro crossbody.

She's beautiful! Can't wait to see your reveal!
Same here. I love how bright the yellow is, too. I can't justify the Originals so I will settle for a Duffle 20 in this color. It's on my Christmas wishlist.

I really like that clutch too...but I checked the dimensions against the Dinky and it's so close in size I don't think it will work for me.

I really like the Duffle 20...I would love to see it in person in Saddle. I really love the look of it!:heart:

ETA: I take back what I said below. They are actually on backorder and will ship on 9/28.

Ooo la la... Nordstrom is now carrying the Originals! Hopefully they won't sell out because I want to buy the top handle once it's on clearance.

A08FA1A1-1D43-4302-BD6A-E65F39535133.jpeg 7E1FE1F3-A3CE-4DFE-A20B-F155BE90310C.jpegE36E3864-80D0-429A-86AF-4058A9908763.jpeg

So, from Coach on instagram: "Creative director @stuartvevers dipped into the archives for his #CoachSS20 collection and created 78 bags for 78 years of Coach craft, including... [bag pictured, etc.]"

Am I reading this right? 78 bags for the spring collection?

Have any fellow Canadians noticed this?
View attachment 4539038
LOL...

This is for the full-sized Duffle.
Bought it today in oxblood in Vancouver, I didn't care for the saddle colour in the pebbled leather. But the SA showed me a pic of the smooth leather one coming and the saddle colour to my eye is much nicer so I'm waiting for that one as well. Here's a bad pic of the oxblood, I'll post a better one tomorrow...came to $431 including tax. (I asked the SA about the weird price listing and he kind of shrugged :lol:). 30% off but I had to ask, they were squirrelled away in the back room.
fullsizeoutput_836.jpeg