Official Bottega Veneta Chat Thread - Lets Chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo pretty black heels! Are there really baltic flats . the woven ballerina? That could be as good as the ferro shoes!
Cars: I love my older BMW 328 Convertible .. too California for you?
eBay alert: Someone just listed baltic veneta, ebano veneta, that cassis montaigne is still there .. I'm not authenticating, I'm just saying....

I guess I could wear my Sloane, but it might have to be my black Patent Chanel flap. They are Bordeaux Patent leather. The Eclipse pleated Veneta just doesn't work.
img.auctiva.com/imgdata/4/0/0/9/4/6/webimg/207757614_o.jpg

Pretty shoes! Honestly, I can't see the Sloane with them. I don't know what the Chanel looks like but it sounds like it might work. Have fun!

Pretty shoes! Honestly, I can't see the Sloane with them. I don't know what the Chanel looks like but it sounds like it might work. Have fun!

Chanel with Manolo
207795141_o.jpg

Can I pull it off?

Yay, it's about time!

Weather today is cold and wet and gross... and I need new gloves, bad, especially if it's going to get down to the teens and 20s next week here.

I want to use a Coach coupon I got in the mail for some dark red leather gloves, but would it be smarter to just go to REI and get some REAL winter gloves? I take a ferry for my commute, there is a lot of being outdoors involved.
I live in the middle of the country - cold and wet, often. I wear my Coach black leather gloves (above the wrist) lined in cashmere, and I am toasty warm. When playing in the snow, then I use gortex and my northface, or patagonia... but for everyday - and evening, leather... even to the gym!

oops - I did not read far enough... I love the gloves!!! just perfect, jane!

Last edited:
Thanks! I just returned from a coffee run/trip to REI, where I picked up a supercute hat for me + more rugged outdoors gloves, plus I found running gloves & fleece hat from Underarmour for my husband's xmas stocking.

how cute is this?

1437855.jpg

OMG! I just got that hat for my dd, she insisted on the brown to match her brown Hardware ski jacket. Nice choice and it is warm and toastie!

Love the gloves, the color is so nice, just right!
Cheers

Thanks! I just returned from a coffee run/trip to REI, where I picked up a supercute hat for me + more rugged outdoors gloves, plus I found running gloves & fleece hat from Underarmour for my husband's xmas stocking.

how cute is this?

1437855.jpg

Suddenly speechless was due to the easygoing nature of this subforum I think. We often go OT but people just go with it until it takes its course back to the topic. We even had threads to talk about our dogs, our fragrance, our latest non BV purchase, etc. It has worked well probably because this subforum is relatively small and full of sweet people, and that's one of the things I love about here.:heart:

OK, back to topic,:biggrin: jane, love the gloves and the hat! and dang, I got the Coach coupon too but thought I had nothing to get from them.

Mid I used to buy lots of Coach but that was years ago... still on their list so when they send me the PCE cards I just get a scarf or some small accessory LOL. Or maybe shoes. Or nothing. Do not like the bags or wallets etc anymore.

When we have rain here in CT or I'm in my home in Ireland, I take out my TODS Pashmy nylon bags. I baby my leather bags. A couple summers back I was in Ireland and it started to rain (no surprise), so i had my dd 8 at the time take off her her rain coat and give it to me for my handbag :shame: (bad mommy award goes to me!), she gave it to me but told daddy all about it, she can dry off, my bag could get ruined, lol!

I dropped a leather TODS last year in the snow, it survived :sweatdrop:, but when I see a hint of gray sky, out comes the nylon bags.

I just got a new TODS Bauletto in nylon to carry my laptop and files. Tomorrow she & my Sloane will go on a playdate into NYC.
img.auctiva.com/imgdata/4/0/0/9/4/6/webimg/207746003_o.jpg

Ha, I have the same style Tod's but is a messenger bag! I have it as well as the black sloane now travel with me. I wear it when I am hunting in flea markets [jade/rock crystal, flower] and book stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.