Official Bottega Veneta Chat Thread - Lets Chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Good news! Megs and Vlad have decided to allow ONE off topic chat thread per subforum, so this is it!!

Sooo....have at it, and please remember that this is the ONLY thread that is allowed for non-BV chatter. ENJOY!!!

I will sticky this for us in a few days after people to have a chance to see it is here.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Last edited:
I can't think of what to talk about other than BV!

IKWYM!
All day I just think about more BV!
This addiction is baaaadddd!

I'm going to a party on Saturday and I am trying to figure out what shoes to wear to match my BV! I was planning on wearing a pair of patent peep toe Manolos but my BV don't really blend with them, oh what to do?:confused1: I got these shoes specially for the party!

cheers

actuallyI want to share with you (though it is also related to BV) that in winter I feel that my BVs are much to precious to wear them- so I just bought a MIU MIU, a BE bag and a Furla bag thinking that I will not baby those in the rain and snow- but this is not a good solution- I just miss that exceptional quality and smoothness of my BVs (who sleep happily in their dustbags), so when I wear other bags, I feel as if I am not properly dressed up...My most precious BV is the large nero veneta- I have hardly taken her out, as I am afraid to do some harm to her....

Love this thread. Back to BV, I have my new Baltic Veneta which I am NOT supposed to be using yet, ready for a test run today. Wish I had some baltic flats to wear today, too!!! I have a feeling that the Veneta is going to be my favorite bag and might have to rethink my Black Bays and consider a large Black Veneta in the far future.
Back to chat - am so excited, as we are adopting a 5 month old puppy!! We pick him up next weekend! I have everything ordered from Petco for him!

Last edited:
I'd like member's thoughts on cars. I'm looking to replace my 10 year old Mercedes 4-matic wagon. 4WD is a must here. We have enough snow and ice in the winter and I live in a hilly neighborhood and on top of the driveway from he**. I'm no longer hauling kids to sports or college so I no longer need a big car. I'd appreciate any feedback on a Subaru, small Ranger Rover, Lexus or BMW or any other brand I haven't thought of. For obvious reasons I'm staying away from American models. BTW, I think this is a great thread.

I'd like member's thoughts on cars. I'm looking to replace my 10 year old Mercedes 4-matic wagon. 4WD is a must here. We have enough snow and ice in the winter and I live in a hilly neighborhood and on top of the driveway from he**. I'm no longer hauling kids to sports or college so I no longer need a big car. I'd appreciate any feedback on a Subaru, small Ranger Rover, Lexus or BMW or any other brand I haven't thought of. For obvious reasons I'm staying away from American models. BTW, I think this is a great thread.

How about an Audi? Their Quattro is a great 4WD system.

A chat thread! I'll try not to slurp my oatmeal too loudly every morning while I'm chatting with anyone here. :P

Love this thread. Back to BV, I have my new Baltic Veneta which I am NOT supposed to be using yet, ready for a test run today. Wish I had some baltic flats to wear today, too!!! I have a feeling that the Veneta is going to be my favorite bag and might have to rethink my Black Bays and consider a large Black Veneta in the far future.

kroquet - I have a black bayswater too. I've never used it though; it just isn't comfortable on my shoulder.

kroquet said:
Back to chat - am so excited, as we are adopting a 5 month old puppy!! We pick him up next weekend! I have everything ordered from Petco for him!

What kind of puppy? Congratulations! I love dogs; we have two (and a cat too).

Congratulations kroquet! That is so exciting... Does he have a name yet? We need lots of pictures!! And definitely make sure your BVs are safely hidden well away from his little five month old puppy teeth...

actuallyI want to share with you (though it is also related to BV) that in winter I feel that my BVs are much to precious to wear them- so I just bought a MIU MIU, a BE bag and a Furla bag thinking that I will not baby those in the rain and snow- but this is not a good solution- I just miss that exceptional quality and smoothness of my BVs (who sleep happily in their dustbags), so when I wear other bags, I feel as if I am not properly dressed up...My most precious BV is the large nero veneta- I have hardly taken her out, as I am afraid to do some harm to her....

I'm kind of afraid to use my new BVs in winter weather too. I'm going to do it, but just make sure I put them under my coat if it's snowing, or sleeting, or raining - the combination of all three euphemistically known around here as "wintry mix".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.