Official Bottega Veneta Chat Thread - Lets Chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking through the cruise catalog (for the umpteenth time!) and checking out the jewelry. On page 101, some silver rings are shown. In the back in the pricing pages, it says they are "intrecciato antique silver". This may be a dumb question, but are they sterling, or made of silver leather?

I'd like member's thoughts on cars. I'm looking to replace my 10 year old Mercedes 4-matic wagon. 4WD is a must here. We have enough snow and ice in the winter and I live in a hilly neighborhood and on top of the driveway from he**. I'm no longer hauling kids to sports or college so I no longer need a big car. I'd appreciate any feedback on a Subaru, small Ranger Rover, Lexus or BMW or any other brand I haven't thought of. For obvious reasons I'm staying away from American models. BTW, I think this is a great thread.

Can't help you on snow and ice, lol :P. Subaru Forresters are very popular here.

Oh, BV will be put up VERY high!!! Will post pics as soon as I can! His name will be Jack and he is a Brussels Griffon. We have a cat named Carson after Carson Kressley and now "Jack, just Jack"!!! Poor DH is clueless about these names I have picked!!!

Llaneedle - how about a Volvo?

Yay, it's about time!

Weather today is cold and wet and gross... and I need new gloves, bad, especially if it's going to get down to the teens and 20s next week here.

I want to use a Coach coupon I got in the mail for some dark red leather gloves, but would it be smarter to just go to REI and get some REAL winter gloves? I take a ferry for my commute, there is a lot of being outdoors involved.

When we have rain here in CT or I'm in my home in Ireland, I take out my TODS Pashmy nylon bags. I baby my leather bags. A couple summers back I was in Ireland and it started to rain (no surprise), so i had my dd 8 at the time take off her her rain coat and give it to me for my handbag :shame: (bad mommy award goes to me!), she gave it to me but told daddy all about it, she can dry off, my bag could get ruined, lol!

I dropped a leather TODS last year in the snow, it survived :sweatdrop:, but when I see a hint of gray sky, out comes the nylon bags.

I just got a new TODS Bauletto in nylon to carry my laptop and files. Tomorrow she & my Sloane will go on a playdate into NYC.
207746003_o.jpg

IKWYM!
All day I just think about more BV!
This addiction is baaaadddd!

I'm going to a party on Saturday and I am trying to figure out what shoes to wear to match my BV! I was planning on wearing a pair of patent peep toe Manolos but my BV don't really blend with them, oh what to do?:confused1: I got these shoes specially for the party!

cheers

show us your options so we can help pick! l love threads like that....

love your sloane and tod's bag!

Yay, it's about time!

Weather today is cold and wet and gross... and I need new gloves, bad, especially if it's going to get down to the teens and 20s next week here.

I want to use a Coach coupon I got in the mail for some dark red leather gloves, but would it be smarter to just go to REI and get some REAL winter gloves? I take a ferry for my commute, there is a lot of being outdoors involved.

it might be smart, but it won't be pretty. i just got some gorgeous coach burgundy gloves with buckle. i lurve! but then i live in a desert. you are so pretty, don't get fugly gloves!

I was looking through the cruise catalog (for the umpteenth time!) and checking out the jewelry. On page 101, some silver rings are shown. In the back in the pricing pages, it says they are "intrecciato antique silver". This may be a dumb question, but are they sterling, or made of silver leather?

sterling.... i love the SS09 jewelry. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Hey everyone! I had to laugh at the thought of a new puppy and yummy BV leather, that could be a dangerous mix. I had a sheltie a long time ago that ate my cherished Italian shoes.
Ohh, and we are looking for a puppy or rescue right now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.