Ode to the Picotin

Hi! Picking up my first H next week- my SA is bringing in an 🍊 Pico 18. I would love to get an organizer that isn’t too stiff- still allows for some slouch but helps maintain the base shape. Is there an organizer that fits the bill? Thank you - SO EXCITED!!!

Reactions: Pampelmuse
OMG - newly converted pico admirer here. Just came back from Paris where I saw these gorgeous bags carried by seriously chic locals. I think this is going to be my next bag, hopefully.
Those of you who have several please post some modelling or comparison photos for us newbies to see and decide what to ask...

Reactions: bagloverss
OMG - newly converted pico admirer here. Just came back from Paris where I saw these gorgeous bags carried by seriously chic locals. I think this is going to be my next bag, hopefully.
Those of you who have several please post some modelling or comparison photos for us newbies to see and decide what to ask...

Here are my two 18s in different leathers (both on the day that I bought them). Jade in Maurice and noir in Clemence. Clemence is thicker and heavier/slouchier.

66330FD8-B179-47E3-8D59-34EBD4471AA9.jpeg

I just bought a picotin pocket (cargo) in the 18 size, and I’d never seen one before I purchased it in store. I was thrilled to be offered the bag, but once I got it home I noticed creasing on the leather edges where the handles meet the bag. 3 of the edges have this creasing expect for one which is fine. Is this common? Especially when it’s new from the store? Been looking at photos online but this doesn’t appear on most of the ones I’ve seen. Advice welcome :smile: especially from owners of the bag. Apologises I get paranoid about these things!
IMG_2327.jpeg

IMG_2343.jpeg

EBBE2AF2-B709-4D95-BA37-3813058EA7B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Israeli_Flava
Thank you! I haven’t heard of this- I have only ever bought Samorga for my other branded bags.
Just went onto the site to look and there are so many different kinds! Is there a material that you prefer?
I haven’t tried the J.P. Gaultier ones personnally, but a friend has and thinks they are to stiff. Otherwise I myself have a huge variety of hers and all are wonderfull. My latest one is ZigZag in ”lava”.

Reactions: bagloverss
Hi all, I'm new here and got my first picotin 26 with a lock and no key. The purse is locked :/ is there a specific key for this model or any hermes key will do? Thank you in advance from a newbie.