Ode to the Picotin

sharing here my new favourite bag for summer - P18 in Comic Green PHW.
When I first brought it home I really wasn’t sure about keeping it because I have always been a neutral-color person. But the more I looked at it, the more I fell in love with it. The bright green is just stunning and beautiful!!!

View attachment 5837802

And for some reason, the leather is not as slouchy as my other P18 in Etoupe, despite both of them are made of TC leather. Anyone knows why?
This pic makes me sad I turned this exact bag down about a month ago!

Reactions: tamadi
sharing here my new favourite bag for summer - P18 in Comic Green PHW.
When I first brought it home I really wasn’t sure about keeping it because I have always been a neutral-color person. But the more I looked at it, the more I fell in love with it. The bright green is just stunning and beautiful!!!

View attachment 5837802

And for some reason, the leather is not as slouchy as my other P18 in Etoupe, despite both of them are made of TC leather. Anyone knows why?
Wow! This is the exact one I want as well! The colour is perfect Could you share your story how you managed to buy it? I keep refreshing the website, but haven’t seen any Picotin bags come up

Wow! This is the exact one I want as well! The colour is perfect Could you share your story how you managed to buy it? I keep refreshing the website, but haven’t seen any Picotin bags come up
You are not gonna believe it. I bought it directly from the store as a new walk-in customer. I guess I just got lucky that day!

Reactions: Beaty