Ode to the cervo loop (& tote)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Grazie, m'lady. I remember we saw them in the boutique in summer of 2014, so not too far off.

V0N1B2 likes this.
  2. I was thisclose to getting the one on the bay but stopped myself!

indiaink likes this.
  3. Rejoining the cervo family with my medium Cervo Loop in Denim. What a great color. I like its dusty tones, not a flat blue at all. Glad I listened to @Bagcoolie and gave Denim a chance. Thank you!
    @grietje Thank you for sharing pics of yours too. It surely helped me in my decision. My sweet SA sent chocolates too. IMG_20181215_200057.jpg IMG_20181215_200011.jpg IMG_20181215_193421.jpg IMG_20181215_200152.jpg

Kayka, cosima, lovingmybags and 12 others like this.
  4. Absolutely gorgeous shade in chewy leather! Congrats!

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  5. Beautiful Cervo bag and the color is gorgeous

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  6. Thank you! The leather is definitely thick and chewy.
    Thank you. The color is very versatile and a joy to carry.

Phiomega likes this.
  7. Just noticed this bag online in Dark Cement with a brownish tan trim. Has anyone seen this IRL? Just wondering how the color compares to Steel or Limestone. I have this bag in Dark Barolo and it’s a nice casual bag.

8. I saw this bag in Hong Kong recently. I was told the main colour was Cement (don't recall her saying "Dark", although it may have been) and the accent was Steel.