Scarves Ode to Silk GM Scarves/Shawls

I fell for the Coup de Fouet also, #09 in rose buvard. This is one of those useful patterns that you can tie to show the colors you're most in the mood for. It seems perfect colors for Easter. :smile:

Thank you, pierina. Boy, is this stunning on you. The colors are beautiful and I am in love with the browns in it. It looks gorgeous with your hair and complexion! We colored Easter eggs today :smile:

Concours d'Etriers SS 2014 in color 06.

Maedi, this is beautiful on you, so soft and pretty!

Hi! Thought I would share another cw of CdF! Warning...you might want to put on your sunglasses because this one is BRIGHT!!!

If you like bright jewel tones, this is not to be missed!

Although I am wearing it with black, I see it as a perfect contrast to white jeans...can't wait for the warm weather!!!:smile:

Striking on you, hopiko!!! :loveeyes:

I fell for the Coup de Fouet also, #09 in rose buvard. This is one of those useful patterns that you can tie to show the colors you're most in the mood for. It seems perfect colors for Easter. :smile:

I purchased one of the other cws and am seriously considering getting this cw now, pierina, it's so Spring-like, you look ethereal in it :love:

Thank you, pierina. Boy, is this stunning on you. The colors are beautiful and I am in love with the browns in it. It looks gorgeous with your hair and complexion! We colored Easter eggs today :smile:

That is stunning on you!

Maedi, this is beautiful on you, so soft and pretty!

Striking on you, hopiko!!! :loveeyes:

I purchased one of the other cws and am seriously considering getting this cw now, pierina, it's so Spring-like, you look ethereal in it :love:

Thank you so much, ladies! It looks just like Easter eggs and it was such a happy surprise that the colors looked just as nice when I opened the box as they did here on tpf. Many thanks to all that post pictures! :flowers::flowers::flowers: [/COLOR]

Dear Maedi, This looks wonderful on you, so chic as knotted! :smile:

Hi! Thought I would share another cw of CdF! Warning...you might want to put on your sunglasses because this one is BRIGHT!!!

Although I am wearing it with black, I see it as a perfect contrast to white jeans...can't wait for the warm weather!!!:smile:

So cheery and vibrant, hopiko, thanks for sharing! :buttercup:

Gorgeous on you, pierina! And it looks so lovely with your Jige! :heart:

Maedi - this looks amazing on you! You rock this DD! Grogeous lippy too.

WOWza Hopiko! Looks terrific and traffic stopping on you!

It is no surprise that this one captured your heart Pierina! I saw this at my store but the colors didn't work for me. It looks stunning on you with your Jige.

I brought this one home to try out...when I first spied it on the spring thread I hoped it would eventually find its way to our store. CdF colorway 10 Encre/Violet/Rose Indien colorway.

Attachments

• CoupdFouet1.JPG
    CoupdFouet1.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,338
It is no surprise that this one captured your heart Pierina! I saw this at my store but the colors didn't work for me. It looks stunning on you with your Jige.

I brought this one home to try out...when I first spied it on the spring thread I hoped it would eventually find its way to our store. CdF colorway 10 Encre/Violet/Rose Indien colorway.

Thank you, lanit, and this one is superb on you!! It was striking even on H.com, which is saying something. :smile:

Maedi, this is just superb on you! What a difference from the website, where it looks a bit drab if I may say. On you it is just soooo soft and lovely; congrats and wear it in good health!

Hi! Thought I would share another cw of CdF! :smile:

I fell for the Coup de Fouet also, #09 in rose buvard. :smile:

Ladies, these CdFs are so different, and each captivating in their own way. You all have chosen well, congrats!

lanit, my multi-quote finger failed me but I meant to add your name to the CdF GM silk proponents; your collective arguments for this design/format are quite persuasive :graucho:

Maedi, this is just superb on you! What a difference from the website, where it looks a bit drab if I may say. On you it is just soooo soft and lovely; congrats and wear it in good health!

Ladies, these CdFs are so different, and each captivating in their own way. You all have chosen well, congrats!

Many thanks, textilegirl. Is there are colorway for you? :graucho: