Ode to Kelly Sellier

Kelly Sellier 25 ( Epsom: vert cactus, gold), Kelly Sellier 28 (alligator noir) with the wallets.:heart:
Ok hun!!! I need your input. Do you find K28 sellier to be the best size? I know it's subjective but just wan to know bc I found K25 sellier a weeeeee bit too small and have a 28 offer. Do you think it will be perfect for me with a bit more space but still cute bc not too big? :flowers:

Does anyone know what leathers the smellier is currently being produced in? Apologies if this is already posted but I could not find it. My store doesn’t offer SOs and I am curious what is available other than Epsom.

Does anyone know what leathers the smellier is currently being produced in? Apologies if this is already posted but I could not find it. My store doesn’t offer SOs and I am curious what is available other than Epsom.
Aside from Epsom, Kelly Selliers are also made in Barenia, Box, Chevre and Tadelakt, all of which are push offers. (There's also exotics of course, Ostrich, Lisse Alligator and Crocs)