Ode to Kelly Sellier

amorris

O.G.
Aug 26, 2009
For all Sellier lovers out there, we would love to see all the different colours, leathers, hardware, the matching twilly that goes with your sellier handle, what you usually carry in your sellier, what other accessories you attach to your sellier, ms sellier's holiday pics and... anything and everything else, you name it! This could very well be a reference, discussion and comparison thread for everything Sellier related. :heart:

Yes! I looove K Sellier so much. It's my HG, specially in 25 or 28.
Beautiful bags and nice shots!

Oh... i love K selliers. Mine is BBK 28... Thanks for creating this thread.

Yes after much wear, I think a K28 would have been more perfect on my frame (I'm 5'1).

These would be my ultimate HGs!! in K28 of course!

Black Sellier GHW (pics from Pinterest)
dccd25de4b31984b0913962d8d1c2154.jpg

Anemone Sellier GHW (pics from ********)
untitled-33.jpg
untitled-58.jpg

Here's my contribution in Bleu Sapphire Epsom 32! My next Kelly wish is a 28 Rouge Casaque with PHW in Epsom, sellier of course!

Your Bleu Sapphire is just gorgeous!! Yeay to another Epsom Sellier lover [emoji177][emoji1373]!! Anything in Rouge Casaque will be amazing, I hope you'll get them soon :smile:

I hope someday I would get to see IRL a sellier Rouge H K28 as lovely as yours. That would be a dream come true!:love:
The downside is that this one is too pristine! I rarely carry it. Even in the photo it has a little blanket under it to keep it from scratches. But I may bring it to a meetup someday!